PDA

View Full Version : Chatain

Stevie Belmont
01-05-2007, 07:34 PM
Runs in tomorrows Hals Hope at Gulfstream. I was impressed with this horses stride and build. He is talented and expect some good things from him. Connections are sharp and have taken thier time with him. Should be a decent price tomorrow. The expected favorites will be Sweetnorthernsaint and Strong Contender. SNS is working extermely well and the mile is right up his ally. The Florida Stakes season is underway.

jballscalls
01-06-2007, 06:01 PM
after reading this post last night i played him on top in the trifecta, and it paid 161 dollars with the 2 favorites underneath him!! thanks a bunch!

arkansasman
01-06-2007, 06:35 PM
I bet Sir Greeley on the nose and had him on top in exactas. LOL

Stevie Belmont - Good Call

John

Stevie Belmont
01-06-2007, 11:47 PM
As game a win as you will see by a horse that is all class. I was impressed with this horse the first time I saw him at the Meadowlands. He looks the part. Great looking colt with a beautiful ground covering stride. A new star on the horizon. A track record to boot, new record, but nontheless a track record. I'm not sure he was even fully cranked. The best is yet to come.

Thanks for the comments.

samyn on the green
01-07-2007, 12:50 AM
Nice pick, you had dead aim on this one for months. People better take notice that a very powerful capper is in the house, you gave it out last night with super confidence. $17.80 payoff was sweet and we all know you had it large. Better enjoy because you will not see $17.80 again.

linrom1
01-07-2007, 10:34 AM
I bet Sir Greeley on the nose and had him on top in exactas. LOL

Stevie Belmont - Good Call

John

When JV was on top of his game before the spill, he would've never lost this race. But, he is clearly not the same rider.

linrom1
01-07-2007, 10:38 AM
Nice pick, you had dead aim on this one for months. People better take notice that a very powerful capper is in the house, you gave it out last night with super confidence. $17.80 payoff was sweet and we all know you had it large. Better enjoy because you will not see $17.80 again.

Great bet against next time he runs, Don't think he'll get that 8lbs differential weight advantage and and a perfect ground saving trip.

Stevie Belmont
01-08-2007, 10:16 PM
Very talented horse with a wonderful ground covering stride. Big well put together horse. He has unlimited potential.

If he comes back good things will be fine.

Thanks..

ranchwest
01-08-2007, 10:36 PM
Nice pick, Stevie. I figured Chatain had potential and was still somewhat unknown, so I put him on the front end of my double and hit it. This one put a smile on my face.