PDA

View Full Version : how cliche's 10 seconds on hrtv?

how cliche
01-05-2007, 04:48 PM
I am close friends with the connections of a runner enterd to race at Golden Gate Fields in tomorrow's(Saturday, January 6, 2007)4th race. Unfortunately the owners are unable to attend & I'll be there on their behalf. Hopefully she'll win and I'll get my picture taken. Look for me. I'm the guy in the brown suit & hat. Btw, the owners have requested that I refrain from mentioning the name of their filly.

kenwoodallpromos
01-05-2007, 05:05 PM
My guess is Dancing Memo.

cj
01-05-2007, 05:08 PM
...Btw, the owners have requested that I refrain from mentioning the name of their filly.

Have you considered a career in the mafia? :)

how cliche
01-06-2007, 08:07 PM
Great guess Ken Woodall. Dancing Memo won and paid $15.80. Lots of fun to be in the turf club early, the paddock pre-race, Art Sherman's box during the race, and the winner's circle post-race. Valet parking, the whole nine. I'm not sure you all got to see me on hrtv, as there was an inquiry that was under review while our picture was being taken.

From a wagering standpoint it was pretty good too. I thought Britt's Jules was the most likely winner on the entire card in the previous race. I bet him to win pretty aggressively and started a cold couble: Britt's Jules to Dancing Memo. A really enjoyable afternoon. Everyone should experience things like this. All the best. Your's truly,

how cliche

kenwoodallpromos
01-07-2007, 03:26 AM
So my guess was right? Dancing Memo was the horses youir friends owned? WOW!
I guessed at that one by process of elimination. More than 1 owner, trainer not a part owner, not a syndicate. Because you said "hopelfully" I figured not real low odds but Sherman's horses always have a shot!!

linrom1
01-07-2007, 10:41 AM
So my guess was right? Dancing Memo was the horses youir friends owned? WOW!
I guessed at that one by process of elimination. More than 1 owner, trainer not a part owner, not a syndicate. Because you said "hopelfully" I figured not real low odds but Sherman's horses always have a shot!!

Have you considered a career as a spook :)

kenwoodallpromos
01-07-2007, 12:24 PM
Have you considered a career as a spook :)
_______No because most of the time I just come off as nosey!
I did sniff out an 1836 Cherokee Petition in the Natl Archives that is not getting around the web.
Right now I'm using what "spook" abilities I can to help prevent racehorse injuries. CHRB is taking input right now on tougher drug violation penalties.
Maybe I inherited certain abilities from an ancestor, St. Arnoff who is patron saint of beer brewing and "finer of lost things".

Pace Cap'n
01-07-2007, 12:35 PM
It's not enough they get lost but they get fined too?

kenwoodallpromos
01-07-2007, 12:48 PM
_______No because most of the time I just come off as nosey!
I did sniff out an 1836 Cherokee Petition in the Natl Archives that is not getting around the web.
Right now I'm using what "spook" abilities I can to help prevent racehorse injuries. CHRB is taking input right now on tougher drug violation penalties.
Maybe I inherited certain abilities from an ancestor, St. Arnoff who is patron saint of beer brewing and "FINDER of lost things".
Thanks for pointing that out!