PDA

View Full Version : He Came He Saw He Left

CryingForTheHorses
01-03-2007, 07:03 PM
Geeze nothing could get worse for the dolfins..Coach took his bat and left with a pocketfull of money.Going to Alabama to fill the other.Huizinga didnt want to sweeten the pot for a coach that can only get respect from a college team. They dont yet have the "Big Money" egos. Dolfins may also be better off without him. Good luck to him as he didnt have it here

dylbert
01-03-2007, 07:23 PM
Saban experiment in NFL is over. He is returning to his strength -- resurrecting Division I college football program. Saban did turnaround magic for both Michigan State and Louisiana State Universities.

LSU has reaped millions in revenues from its rebuilt program since its championship year. The other 11 SEC teams are probably less-than-happy that Saban is back in their conference.

LSU spent top 5 program money to attract Saban from MSU and earned national championship in process. I predict that 'Bama will win SEC championship within three years. Mike Shula is leaving behind talent much better than what Saban inherited at MSU and LSU. And, with Saban's leadership and discipline don't be surprised if Crimson Tide win national championship within five years.

As far as Dolphins go, Wayne's World has canned three winning coaches -- Shula (yes, officially he retired), Johnson, and Wannstedt. Wayne should stick with his prior professions garbage and video rentals; because he sure isn't successful NFL owner on the field.

Valuist
01-03-2007, 09:27 PM
Saban experiment in NFL is over. He is returning to his strength -- resurrecting Division I college football program. Saban did turnaround magic for both Michigan State and Louisiana State Universities.

LSU has reaped millions in revenues from its rebuilt program since its championship year. The other 11 SEC teams are probably less-than-happy that Saban is back in their conference.

LSU spent top 5 program money to attract Saban from MSU and earned national championship in process. I predict that 'Bama will win SEC championship within three years. Mike Shula is leaving behind talent much better than what Saban inherited at MSU and LSU. And, with Saban's leadership and discipline don't be surprised if Crimson Tide win national championship within five years.

As far as Dolphins go, Wayne's World has canned three winning coaches -- Shula (yes, officially he retired), Johnson, and Wannstedt. Wayne should stick with his prior professions garbage and video rentals; because he sure isn't successful NFL owner on the field.

Wannstedt is a terrible coach. Maybe one of the worst talent evaluators in recent NFL history. We saw that dog and pony show in Chicago and laughed at Huizinga as he had him succeed JJ. If Wanny had some winning seasons down there, it was because he inherited all of Jimmy's players. And it would be tough NOT to win when you have Jason Taylor, Zach Thomas, Sam Madison, Patrick Surtain, Brock Marion and the rest of that defense.

CryingForTheHorses
01-04-2007, 07:48 PM
South Florida newspapers screaming liar!!!..people are pissed he lied,Don Shula didnt have anything good to say about Saban..Bottom line I guess is you have to follow your heart..The Heart of this lettuce was huge.To bad Saban has a problem coaching "Men".looks like they need to bring back the old guy!!....I love the Dolfins....They remind me of my Beloved Toronto Maple Leafs..Both lifelong losers for me...Oh Well maybe one day my team will win