PDA

View Full Version : DRF forums dead!!

098poi
12-29-2006, 06:03 PM
I was having trouble getting to the DRF forums for a few days, just got home from work and saw this

Customer notice: DRF.com forums have been discontinued. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for participating in our online community.

Although there were a lot of ding dong posts (I am guilty), I will surely miss the place!!!! I'm glad this place is here. Happy and safe New Year all!!!!

bigmack
12-29-2006, 06:09 PM
Although there were a lot of ding dong posts (I am guilty), I will surely miss the place!!!!
See if you can get in touch with some of the others members from over there and let em know we're all full up over here.

http://www.freshchocodiles.com/images/hostess_ding_dongs_300w.jpg

BIG RED
12-29-2006, 06:28 PM
...........or 'Ding Dong The Witch is dead, the witch dead....' :)

DJofSD
12-29-2006, 08:04 PM
Does that mean there'll be some new members here?

Milleruszk
12-29-2006, 08:16 PM

You had better hope not. I hope most of those morons do not find this place. If they do it will be not be a happy new year.

098poi
12-29-2006, 08:29 PM
You had better hope not. I hope most of those morons do not find this place. If they do it will be not be a happy new year.

Let's not be too hasty. Unlike DRF this place is well monitored and and certain ding dongs won't last long here.

bigmack
12-29-2006, 08:41 PM
See if you can get in touch with some of the others members
I just noticed that with the typo of the 's' at the end of 'other' it brings on a whole nuther connotation. Sorry bout that.

BIG RED
12-29-2006, 08:47 PM

Hi ***** how are you?

Dave Schwartz
12-29-2006, 10:19 PM
I just noticed that with the typo of the 's' at the end of 'other' it brings on a whole nuther connotation. Sorry bout that.

Mackie, Mackie... what are we going to do with you?

:lol: :lol:

Steve 'StatMan'
12-29-2006, 11:44 PM
Some more "non-members" would be nice.

Hmm, should I use the ;) the :cool: or the :jump:

Ah! There's the :blush:

:)

KirisClown
12-30-2006, 12:42 AM
I was having trouble getting to the DRF forums for a few days, just got home from work and saw this

Customer notice: DRF.com forums have been discontinued. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for participating in our online community.

Although there were a lot of ding dong posts (I am guilty), I will surely miss the place!!!! I'm glad this place is here. Happy and safe New Year all!!!!

It was a good board for a couple years of it's existence...

Class A morons ran the place, one guy in particular that worked for DRF basically destroyed it all on his own.. it's amazing it lasted as long as it did...

santanajimi
12-30-2006, 04:24 AM
I looked a couple of times at the DRF board ,in the last few weeks. It was really a HUGE waste of time to even read even one thread........as KIRI said, it was a good place for a while.

DuncanPatch
01-02-2007, 06:11 PM
Hey Santanajimi! Its DuncanPatch here! I too was shocked to discover the DRF forum went belly-up, but maybe we'll find an intelligent (more or less) refuge here. I'm thriving in my new digs and especially at my home track (Canterbury Park, in case you forgot!).

I'm touting Teuflesberg for the '07 Ky Derby. If you find a worthy contender, let me know. I'm tired of coming in 2nd and 3rd every year.

happy new year to you!

DP

DuncanPatch
01-02-2007, 06:12 PM
Me too! Just discovered it a few days ago and went in search of....well, I found this Horseplayer's Haven. Looking for a good year at the track and hope you have one too.

DuncanPatch

santanajimi
01-02-2007, 06:43 PM
Hey Duncan....i hope you have a great year , betting and otherwise..
Still here in Houston, and just opened a new business.....a good new O shop..
one day if your in town, stop by.....email me and i will tell you where.

DuncanPatch
01-03-2007, 10:34 AM
To Santanajimi -- I can't figure out how to reply specifically to a particular poster on this board, but want to send you CONGRATS on your new business! I'm afraid the NY Bagels are out of luck without you. :)

I doubt I'll ever see Houston again, but I've learned never to say never -- as in, I'll never win a Kentucky Derby at serious odds again (Real Quiet,Charismatic or Funny Cide). Smarty Jones was easy.

I'm trying to get lucky, trying harder to get better at this game. More luck to you, too!

DP

BillW
01-03-2007, 12:33 PM
To Santanajimi -- I can't figure out how to reply specifically to a particular poster on this board, but want to send you CONGRATS on your new business! I'm afraid the NY Bagels are out of luck without you. :)

Check out the FAQ on Private messaging and e-mail ...

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/faq.php?faq=vb_board_usage#faq_vb_email_member

Bill