PDA

View Full Version : Delta's 10th 12-28-06

Anderon
12-28-2006, 11:12 PM
#2 at 8-1....3 mtp

PaceAdvantage
12-28-2006, 11:14 PM
#2 is 9/2 where i sit....

Give me the #4 in the 10th at DED at 7-1....this one is live on the tote board....surprised your program hasn't picked this up...

Anderon
12-28-2006, 11:16 PM
Ya he is my next play on my numbers PA !!

PaceAdvantage
12-28-2006, 11:18 PM
so much for tote board handicapping....they both lost....lol

Anderon
12-28-2006, 11:19 PM
Charles Town 10th...#8 at 5-2... 2 mtp

bigmack
12-28-2006, 11:25 PM
Holy Underwear he's back.

I just wanna say: Good luck, we're all counting on you. :lol:

http://www.sugawara-labs.co.jp/bigimages/Anderon-Meter_b.jpg

Anderon
12-28-2006, 11:26 PM
Delta's 10th.....Ran 3rd

Charles Town's 10th.....Easy Winner.....$6.00....$4.60

Anderon
12-28-2006, 11:30 PM
Holy Underwear he's back.

I just wanna say: Good luck, we're all counting on you. :lol:

http://www.sugawara-labs.co.jp/bigimages/Anderon-Meter_b.jpg

Unbelievable Big Mack.....You found out how I pick my winners....The Anderon Meter !!!!! :D :lol:

Please just keep this to yourself tho...ok, don't let everyone else know about it, let's just keep the winners to ourselves !!

bigmack
12-28-2006, 11:33 PM
Unbelievable Big Mack.....You found out how I pick my winners....The Anderon Meter !!!!! :D :lol:
If it picks winners at the rate you do it should be blown up pronto. Know what I mean?

Anderon
12-28-2006, 11:37 PM
It's not called the BigMack Meter anymore....it never made it to the market as it was totally flawed, the reason being, it never once selected a winner !!:lol:

bigmack
12-28-2006, 11:45 PM
Whatever your reasons are for posting less than winning plays is something a team of doctors could figure out with a 72 hour hold and heavy barbs.

gl. You'll need it.

Tote Master
12-29-2006, 03:54 AM
Anderon don't let guys like BigMac get you down. You and others like myself know what this game is all about. The skeptics abound and those who criticize or make fun of our methods continue to propose to everyone else that they’re approach might be better. I beg to whole-heartedly differ. One of the reasons I don’t post selections on this forum is because these same nonsensical comments (as I've also experienced) simply become distractions from our real goals. I guess everyone is just so caught up with the traditional approach that they can no longer think outside the box. But since this is a pari-mutual game, personally I could really care less.

If anyone has any doubts about my comments or my selections (particularly for the 10th race at Delta Downs) feel free to check them out. http://www.horseswild.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8637&page=2
And if you think this is an aberration, think again!

Please keep in mind, this not an advertisement, or endorsement of another horseracing site, nor a suggestion to change whatever you’re doing now. It’s simply a statement that supports a different approach that people like Anderon and I believe in. I for one will never resort to the traditional handicapping approach ever again when it comes to making real money at this game. Then again, I’m not really sure I share those same goals with everyone else who claims to be a player.

Best of Luck

bigmack
12-29-2006, 04:11 AM
Well we've got Moe & Larry present.

If Ultimate Selector shows up the "Trifecta of Stooges" will be in play.

Nice to have you all in one thread. A tidy gathering of ToteDopes.

PaceAdvantage
12-29-2006, 01:59 PM
Anderon don't let guys like BigMac get you down. You and others like myself know what this game is all about. The skeptics abound and those who criticize or make fun of our methods continue to propose to everyone else that they’re approach might be better. I beg to whole-heartedly differ. One of the reasons I don’t post selections on this forum is because these same nonsensical comments (as I've also experienced) simply become distractions from our real goals. I guess everyone is just so caught up with the traditional approach that they can no longer think outside the box. But since this is a pari-mutual game, personally I could really care less.

If anyone has any doubts about my comments or my selections (particularly for the 10th race at Delta Downs) feel free to check them out. http://www.horseswild.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8637&page=2
And if you think this is an aberration, think again!

Please keep in mind, this not an advertisement, or endorsement of another horseracing site, nor a suggestion to change whatever you’re doing now. It’s simply a statement that supports a different approach that people like Anderon and I believe in. I for one will never resort to the traditional handicapping approach ever again when it comes to making real money at this game. Then again, I’m not really sure I share those same goals with everyone else who claims to be a player.

Best of Luck

Yo. What gives? Nobody was talking about you or tote board methods. Bigmack was talking specifically about Anderon's LACK OF SUCCESS with his THOUSANDS of posted picks. He wasn't dissing toteboard handicapping, just Anderon's PERSONAL method of toteboard handicapping. His MANY picks, TO DATE, haven't done very well, as I think Anderon himself will agree.

I myself have recently delved into analyzing the tote board, and wouldn't for a second try and dismiss it as useless (and I never have, by the way, despite all YOUR misinterpretations of my comments).

So, repeat after me. "Tote board handicapping doesn't suck, but Anderon's picks, based on his interpretation of tote board handicapping, do suck."

So, get off your high horse and learn to read threads before you jump in with another "non-promotional effort"

PS. I love how every tom, dick, and harry starting a horse racing message board these days has to copy everything I do....lol

Anderon
12-29-2006, 05:37 PM
I do respectfully disagree that my toteboard selections totally suck !! I know that alot of other selections posted on this board are not any better or head and shoulders above my selections by any means.

What always does get me are people that like to talk about other people and their selections on this board but they themselves will never post a days worth of selections as they don't want to be jumped on, they just want to ridicule everyone else for their fun. I'm always up for a friendly head to head competition for those that think they can do any better than my selections or anybody else's selections as far as that goes, using just 1 horse. I don't by any means think I'm even close to the best out their but I know for a fact I'm not even close to the worst either. But one thing I don't ever do is give people a hard time or ridicule their selections good or bad or how they arrive at them.

I'm just like everyone else here trying to figure it out in my own way and posting it.

Handiman
12-29-2006, 06:44 PM
I could kick both your butts, without any doubt! One hand tied behind my back too! But it would be at Sumo wrestling. As for handicapping, I think all of us have room for improvement. I applaud anybody that is trying something new and different. That's the only way new breakthroughs come, if I'm not wrong.

Handi :cool:

BIG RED
12-29-2006, 06:52 PM
Be nice ALL, new year com'in up :jump:

Anderon
12-29-2006, 07:08 PM
Now Handi, you are the one I do fear !! I don't want any part of you !!

Now as far as the handicapping goes, well then I've got a chance !!! :D

PaceAdvantage
12-30-2006, 02:17 AM
For the record, I didn't say they totally suck....just that they suck. It's a fact. Don't take it personally...use it as a motivational tool to improve....