PDA

View Full Version : Maiden Busters II

BIG RED
12-28-2006, 09:42 PM
.........it's up!

I'm all healthy again and roar'in to go. Anyone else?

We had a great contest last time, and man-o-man was it close. I just want to find out if and who joins in, which week in Jan do want to start. We are hear playing the Riders Up weekends anyway, why not try our 'talent' on not so known talent again.

What do you think?

( This time I have a small prize to give for the winner, and no it's not that blonde I've been with, but I have to get my friend to take one of those digital pictures of it, it's good)

Show Me the Wire
12-28-2006, 09:47 PM
.........it's up!

We had a great contest last time, and man-o-man was it close. I just want to find out if and who joins in, which week in Jan do want to start. We are hear playing the Riders Up weekends anyway, why not try our 'talent' on not so known talent again.

What do you think?

( This time I have a small prize to give for the winner, and no it's not that blonde I've been with, but I have to get my friend to take one of those digital pictures of it, it's good)

Is the prize a book on hadicapping?

speedking
12-28-2006, 09:50 PM
.........it's up!

What do you think?

BIG, can you fill us in on contest details? I'm sure I'm in :ThmbUp:

speedking

BIG RED
12-28-2006, 10:23 PM
Is the prize a book on hadicapping?

LOL !

BIG RED
12-28-2006, 10:24 PM
BIG, can you fill us in on contest details? I'm sure I'm in :ThmbUp:

speedking

I'm writing them now

BIG RED
12-28-2006, 10:41 PM
PA put it up in the contest section.

I'm open for a 4th track, but I suggest not a late track. Most players will be around during the day into early eve. If we start at say 8pm eastern none of us east coasterners will be around, its the weekend :cool: Around SAnita time would be good.

speedking
12-28-2006, 10:46 PM
Got It...I'm in! Just let us know the tracks.

Thanks, Big!

speedking

BIG RED
12-28-2006, 10:49 PM
SAnita, Gulf, and Aqu and we can use this thread to see who we can go for for the 4th track. When does Oaklawn open?

speedking
12-28-2006, 10:57 PM
SAnita, Gulf, and Aqu and we can use this thread to see who we can go for for the 4th track. When does Oaklawn open?

OP opens Jan. 20th

speedking
12-28-2006, 11:00 PM
How about Tam for a 4th track if the 1/20 start for OP is too late?

BIG RED
12-29-2006, 10:45 AM
I can go for either. Nothing like FTS mdns on the turf, piece of cake :liar:

I figure like the 13th (lucky #) would be a good start. That gives us a couple of weeks to get thru these holidays.

So, whoever is interested, speak up. Would like to see now if there is enough interest this time of year. If not, we can wait til after football, I know that may be a drawback with the playoffs coming up?

BIG RED
12-29-2006, 12:22 PM
By the way this is open to everyone, new members and new handicappers. Hopefully some off us will give a small explaination why we came up with certain picks, helps the newbies.Have to take off, may not be back til sat?

Handiman
12-29-2006, 01:12 PM
I'm in.

Handi

ezrabrooks
12-29-2006, 01:41 PM
So this endeavor is limited to Mdn's (races) only?

Ez

BIG RED
12-29-2006, 06:34 PM
Maidens and Maiden claimers. (First voyergers)

BIG RED
12-29-2006, 06:42 PM
[QUOTE=BIG REDThis time I have a small prize )[/QUOTE]

I have a framed sketch from PEB (DRF) when FunnySide won the Derby.

Signed by Knowlton and GUS, it's not much, but it will look great on your wall!!

Don't forget the the battery :D

BIG RED
12-31-2006, 08:23 AM
If I recall correctly, wes and another capper came out of the gate fast with a $60winner and a few more in the first weekend. The other capper (sorry, can't remember his name) slowly faded the next several weeks, but wes held on consistantly, and made the top 10, almost at a profit?

last year (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19162&highlight=maidens+busters)