PDA

View Full Version : HOLIDAY CROOKEDNESS

Hammerhead
12-22-2006, 09:58 PM
Why does every track have to pull this crap. Only humans will do this and there is not any thing but human GREED that has any thing to do with it. Crooked races to benfit there own need. This is why I dislike almost everyone I have ever met. Program promoters that say you have to read between the lines. Or better this is a TOOL for making the proper selection. You can purchase it for 495.00 plus tax and a 85.00 a year subscription for 60 years. *(Must Buy) for our 1 of a kind figures. Only at Christmas and New Years do I recieve this crap when ALL tracks make sure they PAYOFF there worst Trainers and Jocks. This insures everyone will return next year. Thank the good Lord I play very lightly during the last 2 weeks of December or the last week of a meet, and shtcan any propoganda that streams into my mailbox. Trying to eliminate bogus races and extreme form reversals is getting to be a joke. Maybe I should play MNR and just throw darts :lol:

Hammerhead
12-22-2006, 10:49 PM
PLUS how do I possibly know this crap????
I use to do the printing and personally know the bookkeepers and lawers for a major track for the last 15 years. AHHA you say. They know less then you do about who is going to win a race. Espessally the lawyer, not ONE good tip in 10 years. With the exception of a ex for 25.00 which (before computers I called in wrong that paid 225.00 we went partners and I paid him his half :bang: A lawyer no less but watch your asses around holidays. Theses crooks will get you

cj
12-23-2006, 01:32 AM
That's the old Christmas spirit hammer!

Dick Schmidt
12-23-2006, 05:50 PM
What? You think racing is dishonest? Naturally, you are way to intelligent to play a fixed game, so you will never again wager on a horserace and this will be your last post on this horseracing site.

Dick

Who can't understand people who complain about fixed races while in line to make a bet.

BIG RED
12-23-2006, 05:54 PM
That's the old Christmas spirit hammer!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Show Me the Wire
12-23-2006, 08:59 PM
Dick,

With this investigation involving 10 jocks, we may learn just how many races have been fixed and how dishonest racing maybe.

Hammerhead
12-24-2006, 07:33 AM
Hey Dick. How did you come up with the intelligent thing? That was never one of my strong suits. :D
Merry Christmas to all

Dick Schmidt
12-24-2006, 08:46 PM
Hey Dick. How did you come up with the intelligent thing? That was never one of my strong suits. :D
Merry Christmas to all

Obviously.

Dick

It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.