PDA

View Full Version : Iraq Poll

Secretariat
12-19-2006, 01:02 PM
In lieu of this report below and knowing there is great division on this issue I am curious which of the following options might be the best course to take.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20061219/wl_afp/iraq

The above options were based on proposals by the following:

Kuccinich
McCain
Iraq Study Group
Tom
Biden
GW

kenwoodallpromos
12-19-2006, 03:29 PM
I'm agreeing with the non-politician. But my personal choice is just guard the oil and borders.

lsbets
12-19-2006, 05:30 PM
LOL - TOm gets bunched in with the politicians! That might be the worst insult I've seen in OT! :lol: :lol:

skate
12-19-2006, 05:35 PM
Secism;

i was trying to give an answer from your choice, which i recognize is not Your choice of choices, huh, but i can't.

please let me give this option, because i disagree with all choices given.

an option remains, which i like.
close the boarders (iran, syria) with our troops, pull our troops (leave some for green zone) to the boarders and let the home boys play dirty with their own.

Secretariat
12-19-2006, 06:43 PM
Secism;

i was trying to give an answer from your choice, which i recognize is not Your choice of choices, huh, but i can't.

close the boarders (iran, syria) with our troops, pull our troops (leave some for green zone) to the boarders and let the home boys play dirty with their own.

Well, these weren't my choices but proposed by polticians, the Iraq Study Group and Tom.

As to your choice, I find it difficult to imagine us closing the borders with our troops and leaving some in the Green Zone when we are having dififculty maintaining control in Baghdad currently. Are you advocating increasing troop strength for border control, and leaving the Baghdad situation as is?

skate
12-19-2006, 07:16 PM
no no no , id would leave what troops are needed for the gr.zone.

and close the Syr and Iran boarders.

thats if you like the idea of winning

Tom
12-19-2006, 07:56 PM
I am insulted!

Actually, I voted for #2.
But the nukes is always the hole card.

BTW, Somallia needs some major attention, too. Al QWda is back, infesting the country - I would roll thorugh there like a big ass fright train. The new troops heading to Iraq could warm up there - just turn them loose!

PlanB
12-19-2006, 07:59 PM
LEFTY, did you Vote more than 10 times? ahh,it feels like Christmas with you.

Secretariat
12-20-2006, 10:53 AM
I am insulted!

Actually, I voted for #2.
But the nukes is always the hole card.

BTW, Somallia needs some major attention, too. Al QWda is back, infesting the country - I would roll thorugh there like a big ass fright train. The new troops heading to Iraq could warm up there - just turn them loose!

Sorry Tom. Didn' mean to insult you. Remember a couple of posts about nuking Baghdad and thought that was your position.

As to Somalia, I'm a little mor worried about the Nigeria situatin currently as it is our 5th biggest gas and oil supplier. Apparently, there is an insurgency now in that country as well.

Lefty
12-20-2006, 11:43 AM
LEFTY, did you Vote more than 10 times? ahh,it feels like Christmas with you.
I didn't vote at all. I haven't been to Iraq and will just leave it to GW and his generals.

Ponyplayr
12-20-2006, 11:53 AM
Secism;

George wont shut down our borders and I doubt he will shut down Iraq's.

kenwoodallpromos
12-20-2006, 02:22 PM
What do you call an Iraqi torturer?
A drill seargent!

skate
12-20-2006, 05:19 PM
George wont shut down our borders and I doubt he will shut down Iraq's.

Pony;

well, you may be correct or corected, but first let me correct the skate (corrected).

unclegeorge wont shut em down because our economic situation rest, to a very big %, on the low labor for trucking etc.

now Iraq, is much "not the same". i think he wants a WIN here (iraq) and so does the skate. close em down, let them fight it out.

wont last long, because OUR F...ing press will be running for the airport.

Suff
12-20-2006, 05:45 PM
We picked a bad time to think about leaving Iraq,. The Body Armor is just arriving.

Tom
12-20-2006, 06:52 PM
Sec, I am ready to nuke anyone from time to time. ;)

JPinMaryland
12-20-2006, 07:00 PM
Pony....

unclegeorge wont shut em down because our economic situation rest, to a very big %, on the low labor for trucking etc.

I dont know how much they contribute to trucking, but usually it is thought that they play a large role in: food services, agriculture and building management roles.

The banking industry also apparently likes them because they do a lot of banking, sending money home I guess.

skate
12-21-2006, 08:02 PM
I dont know how much they contribute to trucking, but usually it is thought that they play a large role in: food services, agriculture and building management roles.

The banking industry also apparently likes them because they do a lot of banking, sending money home I guess.

yes.

i didnt want to exclude any business.

but i think im the only one (i watch very little news TV) in the world with a good realization of what went on in trucking, only because people are not really told the truth.

this recent (3/4 months back) raid the feds made and they shipped people back south of the boarder. i saw an interview, the first guy says he had a trucking co. in Calif. and the only other guy says he drove for UPS or Fed x i forget which.
but the only news we receive, is, on the farm and toilet workers:bang: :bang:

skate
12-21-2006, 08:06 PM
Sec, I am ready to nuke anyone from time to time. ;)

thats more like it