PDA

View Full Version : Clint Goodrich

arkansasman
12-17-2006, 01:34 PM
I saw so many nice things said about Scotty Schulhofer. I was wondering if anyone ever worked for Clint Goodrich, assistant trainer to Carl Nafzger, who later trained Saint Ballado. He was the total opposite of Schulhofer.

CryingForTheHorses
12-17-2006, 05:23 PM
I saw so many nice things said about Scotty Schulhofer. I was wondering if anyone ever worked for Clint Goodrich, assistant trainer to Carl Nafzger, who later trained Saint Ballado. He was the total opposite of Schulhofer.

Isnt this weird,Yes I also galloped horses for this man in Ocala Fl at the old Kinghaven Farm.I found him to be a very nice man. He also galloped along with hi wife. I dont remember her name but she was a blond and VERY explosive!!!

arkansasman
12-17-2006, 05:47 PM
Her name was Karen and she was very sweet. All of us around the shedrow felt really sorry for her.

CryingForTheHorses
12-17-2006, 06:08 PM
Her name was Karen and she was very sweet. All of us around the shedrow felt really sorry for her.

Yes I remember she was pretty and sweet...You didnt hear how she used to yell at him on the track as we were galloping...What has happened to Clint?

arkansasman
12-17-2006, 07:08 PM
The last I heard he was trading stocks and living out west.