PDA

View Full Version : F.S Schulhofer

CryingForTheHorses
12-17-2006, 10:16 AM
Im very saddened at the death of one of my all time favorite trainers whom I have the highest respect for.Scotty was like a father to me back in the early 80's when I galloped horses for him during the winter at Hialeah and following him back toNew York where I learned a lot of my horsemanship from this prince of a guy.I have so many memories of Scotty and Randy who at that tie was a kid right ot of school. I remember 1 time where we had this filly named Surgery..NONE of the gallop help could gallop this filly a she was a run-off artist,Scotty used to have me lead her to the training track at Belmont wit him on her back..He had the hand of a angel when it came to a horses mouth,She would of course go perfect for him as rode her around. The next day I was back on her for the ride.He will be missed badly and I dont think you will ever see he likes of him again. He was a hall of famer.Rest in Peace Scotty.We Love you.

speedking
12-17-2006, 11:42 AM
Very nice words for a fine gentleman and trainer, Tom. I go back to the same days with him and have nothing but respect for the man.

speedking