PDA

View Full Version : Why Swift Foods was raided?

kenwoodallpromos
12-16-2006, 01:41 PM
"http://www.foodandwaterwatch.org/food/foodsafety/meat-inspection-1/GI%20letter%20Raymond.pdf"
Bad meat protest.

44PACE
12-16-2006, 02:47 PM
They were raided becouse their illegal imigrants stole the identities of legal citizens inorder to get work. The Libs in this country feel sorry for these criminals ,it is enough to make anyone who has any ability to see right from wrong to lose their lunch.

DJofSD
12-16-2006, 03:01 PM
And having been fined prevously, will Swift Foods be fined again? If so, it'll be reduced to an insignificant amount before.

Tom
12-16-2006, 03:03 PM
And the republicans see no reson to have arrested the EMPLOYERS.
This is a disgusting example of why we have an illegal immigration crisis in this country.

BTW, how many of thsoe arrested will be back to work by Monday?
I'll wage 80% of bettter.

This was a sideshow. Nothing more.
Meant to quiet down the masses.
Throw us a bone.

DJofSD
12-16-2006, 03:38 PM
As I recall, there was some small number of arrested workers that did not fight nor protest the arrests. They opted to co operate and are now back in Mexico. Merry Christmas, a free plane ride back to your home country. Those favoring the law breakers have quickly pointed out that families have been broken up during the holiday season.

bigmack
12-16-2006, 03:43 PM
Heard one story of a woman who was informed by Social Security that her brother was working @ meat plant in Minnesota, to which she replied: "that's odd, he died 9 years ago"

Don't make me laugh, Feds. You want to round up a million tomrrow? Get a convoy of ICE and follow my lead.

Dave Schwartz
12-16-2006, 03:55 PM
Tom,

And the republicans see no reson to have arrested the EMPLOYERS.
This is a disgusting example of why we have an illegal immigration crisis in this country.

Absolutely right on.

Except for the part about repubs. You make it sound like this didn't happen during the Clinton years.

Get this - Both sides are still owned (okay, maybe just leased) by big business.

Dave

Suff
12-16-2006, 04:09 PM
They were raided becouse their illegal imigrants stole the identities of legal citizens inorder to get work. The Libs in this country feel sorry for these criminals ,it is enough to make anyone who has any ability to see right from wrong to lose their lunch.

:lol: \:lol:

It just never ends. The liberals? wtf? seriously.

First of all. 4% of people arrested had fraudelent Identification. Thats from 1300 people arrested.

Lets forget the fact that most of the False SSI's provided come from immigrants who manage to get a green card. Illegals use those numbers on multiple W4 forms.

Very few if any were using false ID's to charge stereo's and computers:lol:

But what really confuses me is your inability or unwillingness to look at Swift Meat packing? You think these highly successful businessmen are duped into thinking they are highering legal americans? Do you really believe they are unwitting victims?

Do you remember the immigration rally that took place nationwide? It was April 28th 2006. Tyson Foods closed 9 plants that day so thier workers could march in the parade.

You think Tyson is Liberal? You think Swift meat packing is Liberal?

Where and what the hell is going through your mind that makes you think these capitialists that employ illegal immigrants are not the ROOT and BRANCH of the problem.

What Liberals want is

Provide the Health Insurnance so they can pay thier own way rather than you and I paying for thier emergency room care

Give them a drivers lisence so when they hit you in traffic they have insurnace to pay for it

Get them to pay tax's so they contribute as a representative of the district they are employed in.

Provide them the level of human dignity that allows them to avoid being the victim of a crime they can't report for fear of being arreseted themselves.

I don't know if it makes me a liberal or not. I look at comming here for a job as the criminal equivalent as running a red light. Make them citizens. If they want to work that's the only citizen exam I require.

So it says........
“Give me your tired, your poor,Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free.”

rather than trying to free people who apparently don't want it. Lets focus on the one's that do?

No?:lol: Stupid? Liberal? Whacky? Bleeding heart? I don't get it??:confused:

Tom
12-16-2006, 04:09 PM
Dave, not doubt, it happened during the Clinton years, bat the sad fact of life is that the repubs have virtually controlled the entire government for years and totally failed to do one iota to address this situation. Republkican make me sick, and I will never, ever support them agiain. At least dems, however moronic, do things they believe in. Repubs are soulless, zombies following the smell of money. How they can smell it over the smell of themselves is beyond me. Dems might destryo this contry through ignorance, but the repubs will sell it to whoever has a blank check.
I certainly hope the new congress hangs a bunch of "red asses" for thier crimes against humanity. The favorite saying of the repubs is "how you....in a post 9-11 world?" Wel,, how can you be the worst congress in the history of our nation in a post 9-11 world.

Arm the minutemen.

Tom
12-16-2006, 04:12 PM
That is my solution to illegal immigration - bleeding hearts.
And arms.
And bellies.
And heads.

Be free in your own damn POS countires - this one is not free - I AM FRIGGIN PAYING FOR IT YOU SCUMBAGS.

bigmack
12-16-2006, 04:17 PM
I'm camping big with Suff on this. It has NOTHING to do with "Libs". And to a large extent I agree with him on many threads that finger pointing at "Libs" is now at a "knee jerk" pace.

44PACE
12-16-2006, 04:31 PM
I mentioned Libs becouse 5 of my friends are liberals, they feel that we should do absolutely nothing to these law breakers, they feel sorry for them.

The bottom line is that these people broke 2 laws.

1. They entered our country illegally.

2. The STOLE the idenity of Legal citizens.

OUR GOVERNMENT LOVES ILLEGALS. WHY? Becouse

ILLEGALS pay into Social security with obvious fake social security numbers.

Who keeps all this revenue ?

The Government.

Does anyone really think that they want to stop this free money? If you do I have a bridge that I am selling real cheap.

Who pays for all the problems Illegals cause like crime etc... we the tax payers that who.

Time to smarten up people.

44PACE
12-16-2006, 04:33 PM
2. They stole the identity of legal citizens.

Suff
12-16-2006, 04:34 PM
2. They stole the identity of legal citizens.

I hope I'm one of them. I could use the extra $$ in my SSI account

bigmack
12-16-2006, 04:42 PM
I hope I'm one of them. I could use the extra $$ in my SSI account
What's your disability?

Anyone who is:aged (age 65 or older);blind; or disabled.
And, who:has limited income; and has limited resources; and is a U.S. citizen or national, or in one of certain categories of aliens;

Suff
12-16-2006, 04:49 PM
anyone who works on your number contributes to your total contributions , resulting in a higher monthly at Retirement

kenwoodallpromos
12-16-2006, 05:34 PM
SInce no one wants to play the conspiricy/coverup game with mr, how about this?
Why does no politician think that before you make immigration policy or green card limits, you have to figure out how many Legal foreign workers are needed?
Everyone in DC seems to be ignorant of that.

JustRalph
12-16-2006, 05:54 PM
anyone who works on your number contributes to your total contributions , resulting in a higher monthly at Retirement

therein lies the problem. When you apply the SS computer now wants to know why you had income coming from Minnesota and Boston during the same year, and at the same time. It happen to someone I know. they had to prove where they worked for years (luckily it was only two jobs) and the SS Admin took 6 mths to just investigate it. They started getting a check a year late and the SS didn't care about the payments they missed.

I have an attorney friend who says it is worse if you ask for Disability and the computer kicks out "bad income" you are delayed for two years or more.

PlanB
12-16-2006, 06:00 PM
Tom,

Absolutely right on.

Except for the part about repubs. You make it sound like this didn't happen during the Clinton years.

Get this - Both sides are still owned (okay, maybe just leased) by big business.

Dave

This is quite a day, I agree with Dave totally. OWNED applies to both parties.

44PACE
12-16-2006, 06:40 PM
Most of the time illegals will use a made up SS#. I worked for someone who hired mexican people i saw their SS cards it was very obvious that they where phonies. No one except the government was going to get this money.The government knows these SS# 's belong to no one, it is free money to them and them only.

Suff
12-16-2006, 07:12 PM
Most of the time illegals will use a made up SS#. I worked for someone who hired mexican people i saw their SS cards it was very obvious that they where phonies. No one except the government was going to get this money.The government knows these SS# 's belong to no one, it is free money to them and them only.

I'd say that's down the ladder of reasons why Illegals find it so easy to get and retain employment in the USA.

First of all, SSI reciepts go into the general fund anyway. They're spent no matter who contributes. The long term effect of not having to pay out those benefits will be enjoyed by later Governments.

The #1 reason that illegal immigrants pour across the border is that this administartion has decided to pit America's middle class in straight up competition with the cheapest labor on the continent.

Any other reasons,....and there are plenty...are way way down the list.

They have also pitted America's working class with the cheapest labor in the world in China.

They call it Free Market. But they only allow it when it benefits the influencial.

When you go to make a bet....then the Govt makes it against the law unless its in there desiganted places............Like Harrahs.

When you want to go to canada to buy drugs.. Then thats against the law.,

But when WalMart wants to hire an 8 year old for 6 cents an hour. Thats Free market.

DJofSD
12-16-2006, 11:31 PM
What's your disability?

What an invitation. I can barely contain myself!