PDA

View Full Version : Tis the Season

Show Me the Wire
12-12-2006, 08:32 PM
Tis the Season:

In the spirit of the Season, I will disclose an absolute sure fire, angle to play. Play the legitimate class dropper, today, that lost its recent last race to a legitimate class dropper, when the last race's DRF tv (for the individual race is no greater than 15), today's class dropper ran competitively in the first half of the race before tiring and at odds of 3 to 1 or better today.

Definitions:

legitimate means a horse racing competitively while consistently racing in a higher class level.

recent race means within 48 days.

This method takes some work as you have to identify legitimate class droppers. Legitimate class droppers are not horses that routinely go up and down a few thousand in class depending on their form cycles.

I placed this post in the off-topic section as I seem to have forgotten where the handicapping section of the board is and I wanted to share with all my fellow posters in off-topic some who rarely venture to the horse side of the board.

I am absolutely sure this disclosure will not enhance most posters handicapping prowess as I know most here are very astute, experienced and learned 'cappers. This information is intended for the beginner and intermediate capper to help shorten the learning curve.

Merry Christmas

Show Me the Wire
12-12-2006, 09:15 PM
Tis the Season:

In the spirit of the Season, I will disclose an absolute sure fire, angle to play. Play the legitimate class dropper, today, that lost its recent last race to a legitimate class dropper, when the last race's DRF tv (for the individual race is no greater than 15), today's class dropper ran competitively in the first half of the race before tiring and at odds of 3 to 1 or better today.

Definitions:

legitimate means a horse racing competitively while consistently racing in a higher class level.

recent race means within 48 days.

This method takes some work as you have to identify legitimate class droppers. Legitimate class droppers are not horses that routinely go up and down a few thousand in class depending on their form cycles.

I placed this post in the off-topic section as I seem to have forgotten where the handicapping section of the board is and I wanted to share with all my fellow posters in off-topic some who rarely venture to the horse side of the board.

I am absolutely sure this disclosure will not enhance most posters handicapping prowess as I know most here are very astute, experienced and learned 'cappers. This information is intended for the beginner and intermediate capper to help shorten the learning curve.

Merry Christmas
Should read :
Play the legitimate class dropper, today, that lost its recent last race to a legitimate class dropper, when the last race's DRF's Track Variant (for the individual race) is no greater than 15, today's class dropper ran competitively in the first half of the race before tiring and at odds of 3 to 1 or better today.