PDA

View Full Version : For all you conspiracy theorists...

highnote
12-09-2006, 04:09 AM
Here's a test...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/6161425.stm

Ponyplayr
12-09-2006, 10:42 AM
Interesting test..

26-50

Your responses indicate that you have a medium level of belief in conspiracy theories. You may well be quite trusting of your close friends, partners, those you work with and others but sometimes cannot be sure of all of them all of the time. You may also feel that your voice in terms of wider political decisions is rarely heard or acted upon, perhaps because government and big business is more concerned with their own interests than with those of the average person.

highnote
12-09-2006, 10:57 AM
51-75
Your responses suggest you have a high level of belief in conspiracy theories. You might have reason not to trust others, even people close to you. You may also feel that you are an outsider in terms of society and the political and business decisions that large organisations make.

:D Just Kidding

15-25
Your responses suggest you have a low level of belief in conspiracy theories. You may well tend to be trusting of your close friends, partners, those you work with and others. You may also feel that you contribute to political decisions and have a voice that is heard in wider society, albeit a small one.

-------------

I'm probably naive and gullible. There should have been a question-- "I trust my friends even though they keep screwing me?" :D

Tom
12-09-2006, 11:10 AM
26 - 50

But I suspect the site was gathering data about me while I was diverted by the test.:eek:

kenwoodallpromos
12-09-2006, 01:56 PM
High level of suspicion.
But I know everyone on the forum will think I am redboarding just in case the aliens are reading this!
I would have got 100+ but they intentionally left out the OJ conspiracy, the coverup of the Al-Qieda connection to the DC snipers, Clinton's Gonzales-for-cigars trade with Castro, and their own takeover of Al-Jazzira because then they would find out everyone believes all that and are just waiting for announcement of Michael Moore for President in 2008 with Al Gore as running mate.

BlueShoe
12-10-2006, 07:33 PM
The Illuminatti,Council on Foreign Relations,Trilateral Commision,Bilderburger Convention,Knights Templar,Masons,Skull & Bones,etc.All of these groups are said to be either the foundation or the modern organizations of deep conspiracys.No examination or test on this topic is complete without mentioning all of them.

kenwoodallpromos
12-10-2006, 10:03 PM
The Illuminatti,Council on Foreign Relations,Trilateral Commision,Bilderburger Convention,Knights Templar,Masons,Skull & Bones,etc.All of these groups are said to be either the foundation or the modern organizations of deep conspiracys.No examination or test on this topic is complete without mentioning all of them.
Those were not mentioned because they are confirmed conspiracies, not just theories! (And most of those have their own websites put out by the conspiritors!)

PaceAdvantage
12-10-2006, 11:46 PM
26-50

46zilzal
12-11-2006, 01:18 AM
26-50
seems like a popular score

boomman
12-11-2006, 09:57 AM
Yep, this does seem popular! I got 26-50 also! Boom

betchatoo
12-11-2006, 10:06 AM
One more with a 26-50

OTM Al
12-11-2006, 11:41 AM
I got the same thing and I don't believe in any of it.....