PDA

View Full Version : Sounds like a good deal

Handiman
12-08-2006, 10:01 PM
I'm getting ready to setup a home wagering office. I read the other thread and found it usefull, so I have as a result, started looking into setting one up myself. I contacted Dishnetwork, and they have a special right now.....basic-60.....it includes TVG and is $19.99 a month. There is no installation fees or hardware fees. That sounds like a good deal to me...What say you?

I'm going to have a big desk and comfy chair....2 computers and a flat screen tv. I have an account with Pinnacle, which is very small and has been a testing account. I've been playing with the same bankroll for over 3 months now. I have had at worst a 12% drawdown and at best, a 44% upswing in account. That's where I sit at now. I'm going to get serious, but don't think it a very good idea to send any serious money offshore. Serious money for me anyway.

I opened a trial account today with youbet. Should I stay with them or is there a better spot to go. I have not funded the account yet. I'd like some input. I really do like Pinnacles rebates though, I must say.

Handi :confused: