PDA

View Full Version : Australian Tragedy

Dave Schwartz
10-19-2002, 11:21 PM
Permit me to offer condolences to AussiePlayer and other Australians over the loss of so many of your countrymen in Bali.

This nightmare called terrorism is turning our world upside down.

Best wishes to you all.

Regards,
Dave Schwartz

Lefty
10-20-2002, 12:35 PM
I join you Dave and add this: The rest of the world better stop trying to stand back at a distance and join us quickly or this Muslim Juggernaut will roll over us like a steamroller over asphalt.

Rick
10-20-2002, 04:59 PM
No terrorist act is acceptable anywhere in the world. Every terrorist act must be avenged.

Tom
10-20-2002, 06:00 PM
Did you catch the full page ad in Friday's USA Today, basically condeming Bush and the planned response to Iraq? Prominent name on the list - Hanoi Jane Fonda herself. If anyone wanted to lend credibility to their opinions/cause, why woiuld they align themselves with a detestable piece of crap like her? The day that b*tch dies will be an excuse for a party if ever there was one.
Too bad she didn't die in a terror attack, She is a traitor and should be hung or shot. Period. Everyone on that list is now on mine, and hopefully the CIA's and FBI's too. In the wake of the Bali tragedy, what kind of sick demented scum put something like that into the paper?
The time is now to admitt that islam is the root of all evil and it needs to be addressed. We need a lot more severe measure right here in our own country.

Rick
10-20-2002, 06:47 PM
Tom,

Did you see Saturday Night Live last night? It was great. John McCain sang a couple of songs because he said that since Barbara Striesand had been trying to do his job for 20 years he thought it was about time for him to try to do hers. Now, I don't like McCain all that much, but it was funny.

If Hanoi Jane is embarrassing herself again I just can't believe it. Hollywood people seem to be hopelessly stupid in my opinion.

Aussieplayer
10-20-2002, 07:24 PM
Thank you Dave & everyone.

It's certainly brought things a bit closer to home, so to speak - unfortunately.

All linked to Al Queeda one way or another, apparently.

It wouldn't be hard to believe we're living in, "the last days" at the moment.

Thanks for your best wishes.
Steve
"AP"

boxcar
10-23-2002, 12:22 AM
Actually, Aussie, we've been liiving in the "last days" since the First Advent of Christ.

Boxcar

Lefty
10-23-2002, 12:54 AM
This old world will be here until its orbit decays enough to send it flying into the sun. At least a billion yrs away so don't blame trbles on prophecy just bad people we have to deal with.

Aussieplayer
10-23-2002, 01:40 AM
Not quite the response I would have given after 911 Lefty. But thanks for sharing your opinion anyway.
AP

boxcar
10-23-2002, 06:03 PM
Lefty wrote:

<<
This old world will be here until its orbit decays enough to send it flying into the sun. At least a billion yrs away so don't blame trbles on prophecy just bad people we have to deal with.
>>

I wouldn't be so sure about the time frame, Lefty, but you are onto something about how the world will be destroyed:

2 Peter 3:7
7 But the present heavens and earth by His word are being reserved for fire, kept for the day of judgment and destruction of ungodly men.

2 Peter 3:10
10 But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, in which the heavens will pass away with a roar and the elements will be destroyed with intense heat, and the earth and its works will be burned up.

Boxcar