12-04-2006, 07:00 PM
http://aclu.org/pizza/images/screen.swf

PaceAdvantage
12-04-2006, 07:09 PM
I love when the aclu uses scare tactics....lol

Suff
12-04-2006, 08:17 PM
I love when the aclu uses scare tactics....lol

You are a handful. I Gotta hand it to you......Your a special person. Its a rare treat to cross paths with such a unique individual. I'm glad to have met you.

You see that as scare tactics? That movie is not even a slight exaggeration! I'm surprised they don't link in to see how low on oil or gas he is and offer a Tuneup or something! That is not far from the truth.....

But more uncanny is how quickly your able to see that as scare tactics but missed the

"We have to act now before we see a mushroom cloud over a Major American city"

Remember that scare pitch... Munja-minga did they lay it on thick. WMD's....Plutonium, Mushroom clouds.....Chemical weapons, Anthrax on our Subways... they went on and on those sonsabitches. But you saw no scare tactics there?

Now you see a Video of Corporate America..( not even the Govt) taking an ANAL PROBE of your life and its a scare tactic? By the ACLU? And what do you think the ACLU gains? huh? Furthers their secular agenda?

http://yct-ut.org/index.php?id=events_pressreleases_show&prid=23&PHPSESSID=83a00019a85443c49d848e9d1ad7b0fa

Tom
12-04-2006, 10:55 PM
6 years and still no clouds.
Must be doing something right.

BTW, did you know Usama like pepperoni and black olives on his pie?

DJofSD
12-05-2006, 12:04 AM
"We have to act now before we see a mushroom cloud over a Major American city"

Egads! A flashback to the 1964 presidential campaign commercial from the demorats.

PaceAdvantage
12-05-2006, 06:14 PM
OK. It's not a scare tactic. Thank you ACLU for looking out for me. :rolleyes:

(Now, you say the same about Bush and terrorism)

Suff
12-05-2006, 06:26 PM
OK. It's not a scare tactic. Thank you ACLU for looking out for me. :rolleyes:

(Now, you say the same about Bush and terrorism)

Suppose

I buy heart burn medication twice a week at CVS for a month. Then, I get a notice from Health insurance provider that my rate is going up. They've deduced a middle age man with serious Agata is a higher risk.

That is not only likely to happen, but currently is happening in many genre's.

Here's the kicker,

I'm buying it for my downstairs neighbor who's in a wheel chair.:eek:

I am much likelier to be hit by Lightening than die in a terrorist attack. You see the level of caution that needs to be applied here?

But just because I'm agreeable.

Thank You Mr. President.

Tom
12-05-2006, 08:57 PM
The chances of YOU, maybe, but the chances of SOMEONE getting hit are 100%.

I am not afraid of terroists, but I respect their potential.
Now, the ACLU, THEY scare the hell out of me.

BlueShoe
12-07-2006, 12:56 AM
That after six months in the Amazon jungle I arrive back in town on election day with only a short time until the polls close.I do not have time to study ballot propositions or evaluate candidate positions.I would then contact the ACLU and obtain their recommendations for the election.I would then go to my polling place and vote exactly the opposite of every single endorsement that this subversive organization put forth.After voting,I would return home,confident that I had fulfilled my civic duty and voted in the best interests of my nation and my community.

JPinMaryland
12-07-2006, 12:13 PM
I dont think the ACLU endorses candidates, but go ahead show me where I'm wrong...

BlueShoe
12-10-2006, 07:44 PM
Have no idea if they endorse candidates or not,dont really give a damn.My post was meant to show my utter contempt for the ACLU,an organization that is anything but civil and seeks to destroy liberty,not enhance it.The ACLU was founded primarily to serve as a front for the American Communist Party,a function that it still maintains today.While not all ACLU members belong to the Communist Party USA,all CPUSA members belong to the ACLU.