PDA

View Full Version : Looks like OSU - Florida

cj
12-03-2006, 05:06 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/news;_ylt=AtISnH9bt3xTnZRVRIeDzlE5nYcB?slug=ap-t25-bcs-earlyreturns&prov=ap&type=lgns

GaryG
12-03-2006, 05:13 PM
If so there will be less interest in it than any of the title games in recent years. Florida is not in OSU's class.

cj
12-03-2006, 05:29 PM
If so there will be less interest in it than any of the title games in recent years. Florida is not in OSU's class.

Probably true, but Michigan was very lucky to come as close as they did. This is one of those years where you could crown Ohio St now and noone would have a bitch.

Suff
12-03-2006, 05:34 PM
OSU manhandled Michigan..........and a rematch was pointless.

In the first game OSU was 7 point openers, and it moved here to 6 and a half. What do you think the number would of been 2nd time around? 10?

Michigan got that junk touchdown with 2.50 left, and it not only was not a 4 point win, it was'nt even an 11 point win. OSU got bored and let off the gas.

Let Florida have a crack at them

WeirdWilly
12-03-2006, 08:50 PM

In the first game OSU was 7 point openers, and it moved here to 6 and a half. What do you think the number would of been 2nd time around? 10?

Michigan got that junk touchdown with 2.50 left, and it not only was not a 4 point win, it was'nt even an 11 point win. OSU got bored and let off the gas.

As a Michigan fan, I (sadly) have to agree. The game wasn't that close.

Besides, as much as I would like to see the Wolverines liquidate Ohio State for the NC, I would hate to have the embarrasment of TWO losses in one year. This way, either OSU wins, and the SEC fanatics get slapped, or Florida wins, and I have the pleasure of seeing the Buckeyes lose.

Meanwhile, if Michigan wins, we get to do the "I told you so!" shtick until next fall.

Valuist
12-03-2006, 10:06 PM

Another OSU/Michigan game line would never have been double digits. Remember the first one was at Columbus. I thought the line closed on that one at 4 1/2, and 3 of that is for home field.

cj
12-04-2006, 10:19 AM
I'd rather see Boise State.

Murph
12-04-2006, 10:34 AM
I'd rather see Boise State.Terps meet the Boilermakers on the Fri. before New Year. That'll be a good one.

Murph

1st time lasix
12-04-2006, 10:53 AM
I am a happy University of Florida Alum.... having watched 80% of their plays this year....I must admit we have some holes and now the team has some serious injuries. I really thought they were a year away from national championship possibilities. They have some good team speed. They have some defensive studs ....but are thin at linebacker and they may be without their best two defensive lineman. The team has a great punter.... but well below average field goal kicker. Ohio State will not shut them out ....and the Buckeyes will not run all over them. Final score prediction: 24-13 OSU. Assume the line will be around 9....but I don't know. Pretty amazing that one school won the NCAA basketball tournament and has a chance in the BCS chmpionship game in football. The baseball team was in the World Series final in 04. Good time to be a Gator sports fan. Athletic director Foley has done a tremendous job.