PDA

View Full Version : My NFL Plays Week 13 (23-23-3 -$160 YTD)

BetHorses!
12-03-2006, 12:18 AM
1-2 Last week

Browns +5 (-107) $214 - $200

Giants +3 (+106) $200 - $212

Vikes +9 (-113) $113 - $100

Cards +6.5 (+100) $100 - $100

Packers-1 (-102) $102 - $100

Good Luck

SAL
12-03-2006, 02:37 AM
Oakland -3 vs Houston-The Raiders have been a good play ATS lately, covering six out of their last seven games. This is their first game as a favorite this season, and should cover again. Houston has been struggling offensively lately, and the Raider D should be able to contain them. Oakland has been struggling all season on offense, but they are definitely better with Aaron Brooks at QB. This week they also have a new Offensive Coordinator, with John Shoop replacing Tom Walsh. Lay the small number.

Denver -4 vs Seattle-The Seahawks are a poor team on the road. They will be travelling to Denver after a Monday night game while Denver is playing with extra time because of the Thanksgiving Day game. The debut of Jay Cutler will probably mean that the always conservative Mike Shanahan will be concentrating on the run here. That may not be a bad thing since Seattle is in the bottom half of the NFL in rush defense.

Minnesota +9 vs Chicago-Big number for the Bears to lay here considering that they had to come from behind to win their first meeting. The Vikings are the NFL’s best against the rush, which means that more than likely Rex Grossman is going to have to throw the ball to score. And Grossman has been struggling lately. Minnesota will have their own problems scoring points also, but I’ll take the plentiful points to make up for it here.

SF +7 vs New Orleans-The 49ers have been playing well of late, the defense has been forcing turnovers regularly in their past few games. New Orleans has been scoring points lately, but their defense has been giving up points as well. Frank Gore is expected to play and I expect the Niners to keep this one close.

Buffalo +6.5 vs San Diego-Tough spot for the Chargers here. They are on the road for the 3rd time in 4 weeks. Going cross-country to windy and cold Buffalo is a tough trip for a California team. Buffalo should have McGahee for this game, and the Chargers have been giving up a lot of points lately. The Charger’s luck runs out here.

Last week 3-1 Season 25-16-2

BetHorses!
12-03-2006, 10:48 AM
Good Luck Sal. That Denver line scares me. Denver is clearly 4 points better on a neutral, I thought this game should be -7. On the other hand my friend's book received 60% action on Seattle so maybe you are on the right side after all.

Valuist
12-03-2006, 11:44 AM
All three of us are on the Vikings. Just too many pts to lay for Chicago in a division rivalry game.

BetHorses!
12-03-2006, 08:03 PM
2-2-1 for me today winning $85

25-25-4 -$75 YTD