PDA

View Full Version : Cold tris, p3s, p4s and supers

PriceAnProbability
12-01-2006, 01:41 AM
Anyone else do this?

Now I usually play a $1 cold tri, super, dd, p3, and p4 where applicable in addition to a larger exacta ticket, just in case I nail the race.

This is what turned me profitable actually. Often would have a bomb get third for a big tri.

facorsig
12-01-2006, 01:02 PM
Yes, I did it for a while for trifecta. I stopped after losing about 200 races with a single low-priced winner. The idea seems very logical because it opens up possibility to win multiple wagers for low investment. An issue for me was the time required to do the analysis and enter the wager...my time seemed to be worth more than $1.

skate
12-01-2006, 04:46 PM
Anyone else do this?

Now I usually play a $1 cold tri, super, dd, p3, and p4 where applicable in addition to a larger exacta ticket, just in case I nail the race.

This is what turned me profitable actually. Often would have a bomb get third for a big tri.

sure, keep up the good work.

my bottom line question, with any bet, would be, odds(?). thats me.

now, im not saying "your bet is good for me", and im not sure bout your definition of "bomb", the bomb might be my horse. using your art.

now, 200 plays may cover about 2 to 3 years for me.

PriceAnProbability
12-01-2006, 08:49 PM
sure, keep up the good work.

my bottom line question, with any bet, would be, odds(?). thats me.

now, im not saying "your bet is good for me", and im not sure bout your definition of "bomb", the bomb might be my horse. using your art.

now, 200 plays may cover about 2 to 3 years for me.

That's about two to three DAYS for me LOL.

skate
12-02-2006, 12:56 PM
That's about two to three DAYS for me LOL.

Pricey;

i hear ya.

i don't know how you guys manage.
i used to get tied up with too many plays, when i was into the NFL.

now, the day before i maybe dnld 3 cards (too much for me, but i do it) and by the next day i kinda get foggy?

from those three, i might have a play, but i here ya.

as a mater of fact, i always tell, anyone who ask " i'm not fun at the track"