PDA

View Full Version : Frances' way to equal

skate
11-28-2006, 06:25 PM
sounds like this law may have been into effect and maybe now it becomes stronger.

in order to increase equality amongst men and women law requires an equal amount of men and women, to be elected to office.

now, im sure some libs could explain.

what France does, it will level a fine on the parties, if they do not have enough females elected.

:lol: does not mater if anyone qualifies, we need equality.
Hey, im telling you, it is what happens "when going to pot".

Suff
11-28-2006, 07:51 PM
now, im sure some libs could explain.

".

Generally I support measures such as this. France has issues where they have sexualized women for generations. As such there is real inequality that has developed in Society. From what I understand women only make up 12% of the Parliament, despite being 52% of the population.

This allows a disparity in Legislative items that relate to women's issues and Motherhood. What proponents suggest is that s society , whereby roles are assigned by cultural dogma lead to unhealthy environments for all. Equally, when society reaches out to its underrepresented it ultimately has explicit and intrinsic benefits that enrich everybody.

Its not an easy sell....although the motive is altruistic the end results can sometimes be harmful. Certain Affirmative Action programs have had negative consequences.....while simultaneously enriching America with the likes of Clarence Thomas, who benefited from a similar program for Black Men.

I'm all for allowing the cream to rise to the TOP....But don't bullshit me, and kid yourself, that that is the principle that led to an 88% to 12% disparity in the French Parliament.

skate
11-28-2006, 08:32 PM
ok suff;

it seems, you are looking at one side of the issue. that being, "just put the girls in office". does not mater about the actual vote, forget that, does not mater about the qualifications, forget it, just put whomever (girl) into office.

realistically, even though more men are born, when it comes time to vote (assume they have the right to vote) more girls are of voting age and if they feel as though they are cheated, they could easily vote for a girl.
but for the Gov. to bring a fine on(party) those that do not vote for "THE GIRL" , well, OK, you Win. im not gonna say, move to France, nope, im gonna start voting... for a girl.

we should elect a girl to be pres. of the USA for at least the next 45 elections. i mean come onnnn, we got to be equal here.

skate
11-28-2006, 08:44 PM
and would anyone think that due to this ruling (elect equality or else...) they would have the best women enter into office?

since they have not done so already. why now, since they were not forbidden to run previously.

but what the heck...i must be prejudice

PlanB
11-28-2006, 08:51 PM
SKATE, YOU end up so ordinary, despite flashes of intelligence. Why? because you want action, and with none forthcoming, you seek it, rather than waiT. That's a reflection of a guy who has made his bucks & is in a beach chair mode or someone who is just churning the pot, for variability. I think you are the first, a guy who made his mark & now enjoys teasing as a hobby. But yet, you don't make sense: there's a lot happening economically, and it may be painful for many, who deserve more imaginative solutions, not just hey dude Look at GDP.

Tom
11-28-2006, 10:58 PM
Cream rises to the top alright, but so does......pond scum!:rolleyes:

skate
11-29-2006, 05:51 PM
SKATE, YOU end up so ordinary, despite flashes of intelligence. Why? because you want action, and with none forthcoming, you seek it, rather than waiT. That's a reflection of a guy who has made his bucks & is in a beach chair mode or someone who is just churning the pot, for variability. I think you are the first, a guy who made his mark & now enjoys teasing as a hobby. But yet, you don't make sense: there's a lot happening economically, and it may be painful for many, who deserve more imaginative solutions, not just hey dude Look at GDP.

man oh man , here i is, just bout ready to quit you... and ....bingos!
well, you got me :lol: , i mean that babe.

but, hey again, i can't really answer, mainly because of what you say (does not that apply to almost everyone here, and then some), i'm sayin "what the...?

you see, i could really get myself in "big dodo", mainly, because i perceive a few peeps on this board (all boards) will take a little "crap" and try spreading it all the F... over the neighborhoods hood, no good.

skate
11-29-2006, 06:13 PM

planb;

does that have anything to do with prevention(planb ie)?

all right, here:lol: god, im serious,:lol: , cut it, ok.

"ordinary", well, that does leave me thinking "something is amiss".

"intellijence", now you're really close, maybe....

but, see, now you get to your "reason" for the post.

and as best as i can, i do not ever ever ever describe "the skate" using the word "solution".

if you look, i make lots and lots of errors, and attempt to simplify, but with that said, this simple approach will always get twisted.

teasing, never, well, almost never, actually i like the tease aspect. but im not thinking "tease". and i do not think in terms of me winning.

how come you do not say, "skate, i think you are looking for the truth"? huh?

hcap
11-29-2006, 06:31 PM
skatehow come you do not say, "skate, i think you are looking for the truth"? huh?Okay I will say it "skate, I think you are looking for the truth" HUH???

Meanwhile until da truth arrives keep on lookin' for some real good dodo'you see, i could really get myself in "big dodo", mainly, because i perceive a few peeps on this board (all boards) will take a little "crap" and try spreading it all the F... over the neighborhoods hood, no good.
A "little" dodo?
Some medium dodo? maybe?

What's da big deal 'bout some dodo among friends.
Nothing wrong with dodo

By all means get yourself in some "big dodo", as soon as possible.

PlanB
11-29-2006, 06:55 PM
Somehow, Someway, I am stunned. Maybe PA can explain what Skate typed, after all, if PA can't then who? Honest, Skate, you are demented, but not a nasty dementia, sort of like Paris & Britney, I mean who do those rich fun loving girls hurt anyway. I'd party all night with them just to see whose standing.

JPinMaryland
11-30-2006, 10:44 AM
The plan sounds a lot like what the democratic party did after the '72 election which was to put something likequotas on who could get elected to the convention. There had to be e.g. 3 women and 3 men before you could get the 4th man...

I'm not sure what happened to this idea, I dont think they still do it that way but there might be something like that left over.

As I recall these rules were done away with as a bad idea, although they did win the presidency in 1976. Maybe that was the reason I dont know.

skate
11-30-2006, 06:39 PM
planb;

i think that is a contraceptive

no wonder you have a problem

ill go slow for ya

hang in there