PDA

View Full Version : But they noticed a strange smell?

JustRalph
11-26-2006, 01:33 AM
This is classic.......... They should hang the cops on this one.

Woman's body found behind bookcase
POSTED: 1:11 a.m. EST, November 26, 2006

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/11/25/bookcase.death.ap/index.html

kenwoodallpromos
11-26-2006, 02:09 AM
Makes me wonder how high the wall socket was.

PaceAdvantage
11-26-2006, 03:02 PM
Quite an odd story. I sense some Darwinian awards coming....especially for those who couldn't find her....

DJofSD
11-26-2006, 03:59 PM
Remind me to never go camping with those folks!

Dave Schwartz
11-26-2006, 04:46 PM
Quite an odd story. I sense some Darwinian awards coming....especially for those who couldn't find her

You know, that was my first thought... a thinning of the herd... but I was afraid to say it (first).

Dave

bigmack
11-26-2006, 04:57 PM
She was oddly enough found in the bookcase alphabetically in the S's: Strange Smelling Old Biddy

Suff
11-27-2006, 05:25 PM
speaking of...

Last night at 8:30 I was walking home and I came upon an elderly women who looked distorted. When I asked if she was alright she said she had fallen in front of St. Peters church and was shook up. I noticed her hand was covered in blood pretty good. I took her to my house and I went up and got some things to clean her up....wet paper towels and what not.

In the course of helping her she told me that when she first fell she was unsure what happened and was lying on the ground for 5 minutes........and two seperate people walked right by her!!

Minga huh? Walk by an old lady on the street? Cars driving by as well.

oh well.

Dave Schwartz
11-27-2006, 06:38 PM
The woman who died in Florida was, I believe, only 38.

Not exactly an "old biddy."

I think I will stick with "thinning of the herd."

Dave

PS: Nice job, Suff.

bigmack
11-27-2006, 06:58 PM
Like Golden Balls, scratch "Old Biddy"

http://www.cartoonstock.com/lowres/ada0034l.jpg

Steve 'StatMan'
11-27-2006, 07:33 PM
On November 9, Weber's sister went into her bedroom and looked behind a bookcase, where she saw the woman's foot. Using a flashlight, the family saw Weber was wedged upside-down behind the unit.

Both Weber and her sister previously had adjusted the television plug by standing on a bureau next to the shelf and leaning over the top. Her family believes Weber, who was 5-foot-3 and barely 100 pounds, may have fallen headfirst into the space.

Family members scoured her room for clues but found nothing, although they did notice a strange smell.

The first 2-3 days, they might have been used to those smells. :lol: :eek:

Oh, if only the family had a dog. And that it could talk. :rolleyes: ;)