PDA

View Full Version : Tough day for the Boy from BOSTON

Suff
10-17-2002, 06:02 PM
This is my Hobby.. I do it for fun and Profit.... I posted a winner today,, but my strong suggestion of the 7-7 double was a bust... and if it means anything to the folks that may have heeded my call... IT WAS A VERY BAD HANDICAPPING JOB. I have had some nice winners out here and I don't owe anyone anything... as I said ....its a hobby.. I don't charge anyone, nor do I have a system I am hawking... But I do feel bad when I say "I REALLY LIKE THIS HORSE" and the horse does NOTHING!!... I'm going to come right back with a few tommorrow. BANK IT!!

Bubbles
10-17-2002, 08:05 PM
Hey...

I know what you're saying. I got my clock cleaned at Saratoga a few times this past August, and some were on horses I absolutely LOVED. But what're ya gonna do?

pic6vic
10-18-2002, 09:14 AM
I know the feeling well. When I say I love a horse he will be at least 3-1 or better and when he loses and I have posted it, I feel
like a jerk. Remeber this, the horse you give may be just one more horse I used in the pick 3's and pick 4's that I may not have considered or I was lost in a race but liked the other races.

Do not feel bad when you step out, it is better to step out then give 4 horses in a race, and say my 4th choice won.

I like when everone steps out.

Thanks for posting your selections, they help even though some lose.

Suff
10-18-2002, 09:44 AM
If I "Really Like a horse" I don't care if he is 20-1 or 2-1... I Cap 10-1's and up all day long.. But when I look at race and can't see how a horse could lose... Regardless of his odds... He's my Pick.... The thing about that 7-7 double I liked in NY on Thursday was that Neither horse FIRED at all... Both Horses look terrible... Niether ever had the lead... Threatened to have the lead, or appeared interested in being a race horse that day. I had hit the PICK three at Keeneleand Wed Nit.. races 7, 8 ,9.. Paid 136.00,, I left before the 7 went off,, so I brought the ticket back to suffolk Thurs. I gave it to the teller and said... " NEW YORK,,, 65 to win on the 7,,, 65 dollar double 7-7... Keep the change"....... Went and got a coffee, sat down, and was absolutely BAffled at the two poor races these two horses ran. and the DAY NEVER GOT BETTER EITHER. So I'm playing NY from Home today on my xpressbet.com account. Any STICKOUTS in NY for you today?