PDA

View Full Version : No Biz

46zilzal
11-25-2006, 03:27 PM
Very impressive today at Big A

abe
11-25-2006, 03:30 PM
Nobiz Like Shobiz _ WOW. Look out Derby!
:cool:

KirisClown
11-25-2006, 03:44 PM
How did this horse lose to Scat Daddy?

ELA
11-25-2006, 04:30 PM
Not to start the debate again, but I don't think he lost because he was an outright "inferior" horse. I think it was a case of what went on during the race -- getting pinched, the trip, tugging, and having to get past a somehwhat stubborn front end horse, etc.; and perhaps even more so, also being/racing extremely green (which he still showed a bit of today as well).

Eric

classhandicapper
11-25-2006, 05:19 PM
How did this horse lose to Scat Daddy?

I think Scat Daddy actually ran a very good race that day and may wind up being a very nice horse next year even if he has some distance limitations. Other than that, I think everyone came away from that race thinking No Biz was going to be the better horse.

This was a weak field, but he got the job done impressively.

He looked better than Tiz Wonderful. TW struggled quite a bit, albeit against a bit better.

JustRalph
11-25-2006, 08:47 PM
I think everyone came away from that race thinking No Biz was going to be the better horse.

I sure did.............

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showpost.php?p=321150&postcount=2

cj
11-26-2006, 05:36 AM
No Biz Beyer = 97, Tiz Wonderful = 101.

classhandicapper
11-26-2006, 11:08 AM
No Biz Beyer = 97, Tiz Wonderful = 101.

That's surprising because TW was life and death to win against a horse without huge credentials coming in. Even though they finished well ahead of the rest of the field (meaning the other horse probably improved a lot for Pletcher), the next batch of horses wasn't much either. I expected an easier victory. I was a huge TW fan going into that race, but I came away disappointed in the effort. Maybe it was better than it looked, but I was visually more impressed by No Biz even though he faced the weaker field. I think I would take No Biz if they raced.

Stevie Belmont
11-26-2006, 12:38 PM
He is a nice two year old. Still runs a bit green. There is room for improvement. Lets see what happens. Potential is there and in good hands.