PDA

View Full Version : Get Ready for the Democrats....here we go!

JustRalph
11-25-2006, 12:31 AM
http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2006/11/24/17048/677

~snippet~

Articles of Impeachment against Bush and Cheney
by Eternal Hope
Fri Nov 24, 2006 at 04:10:20 PM PST
If we are to impeach, we must impeach both Bush and Cheney. It will not do any good for us to impeach Bush and have Cheney take the Oval Office and pick someone just as radical as he is. It will also not do any good for us to impeach just Cheney and allow Bush to groom John "I'm not knowledgeable" McCain for the 2008 election. Therefore, we must simultaneously impeach both of them so that the 3rd person in succession, Nancy Pelosi, would become the next President of the United States.
What remains to be done is for us to work out articles of impeachment against the President. Others may surface after the Democrats begin their job of investigating and getting to the bottom of the matter. If the Bush administration obstructs or lies to the Congressional Committee chairs, those could in and of themselves be grounds for impeachment and removal of Bush and Cheney.

In the meantime, here are the following 14 possible articles of impeachment against the President and Vice President.

~end snippet~ more at the link

You gotta read some of the 14 points.......very interesting

JustRalph
11-25-2006, 12:34 AM
Not that it means anything and I didn't expect any different but interesting anyhow......

dav4463
11-25-2006, 12:35 AM
President Pelosi ! That is a bit scary isn't it?

Tom
11-25-2006, 11:00 AM
It would be a call to arms - in the streets. We would have to topple that government!;)

But the dems - they will never pull it off - but it might keep them busy enough to prevent them from doing any real harm.

The dems talking impeachment is so like masterbation - close, but no girl. :lol:

PlanB
11-25-2006, 11:11 AM
Guys, settle on down, Bush-Cheney will NOT be impeached, but there is a case for impeachment hearings against both, and I think that will progress. We have got to make Congress do something once again, like actually checking on a prez who acts more like a monarch. So maybe it will be therapeutic. Recall that Bill Clinton survived the proceedings & I'm sure that Rove will advise 43 & his gang on how to survive too. Let the Games Begin fellow warriors!!

Tom
11-25-2006, 11:33 AM
I thought the dems were elecedt to fix the problems we faces - not play games?

You are right, though - they are not capable of relly governeing, so they will just play games, and wonder in 2008 what went wrong.

So far, they are following my predictions to a tee! :lol:

kenwoodallpromos
11-25-2006, 01:03 PM
That is why smart Presidents piuck a lousy VP- like Cheney! To take the fall! (didn't work with Nixon!) So Clinton gets impeached and we get Gore, who totally screwed up the 2000 election for 6 months when even trhe Democrat party and Ginsberg atmitted the votes were not there? He would have grounded all airlines and military aircraft and ships for having internal combustion engines!
Didn't he invent the internet to save paper (trees) and stop global warming?

Suff
11-25-2006, 01:23 PM
http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2006/11/24/17048/677

You gotta read some of the 14 points.......very interesting

I don't know if they'll impeach him or not. I'm tempted to think they'll make a run at him and run out of time. I have not reached any conclusion if I'd support it or not.

When the Democrats take the committee chairs in the Senate and House I think you can count on a multitude of investigations. I'll hold off and see what proper oversight reveals. My spidey sense has me expecting a whole lot of objectionable conduct.

I will say that the issues raised in that link strike me as having more depth and weight than lying to a Special Prosecutor about cheating on your wife. So I guess we'll see shortly after January.

Secretariat
11-25-2006, 09:11 PM
I don't know if impeachment proceedings would occur, I doubt the Dems woudl be successful since you need a2/3rd margin I beleive.

Latest Zogby poll shows that if GW lied about Iraq then they would favor impeachment by a majority.

http://www.zogby.com/soundbites/ReadClips.dbm?ID=12150

Dave Schwartz
11-25-2006, 10:03 PM
impeachment: political assination in the new millenium

The Dems are waiving their guns around. This lis laughable.

skate
11-25-2006, 10:55 PM
Guys, settle on down, Bush-Cheney will NOT be impeached, but there is a case for impeachment hearings against both, and I think that will progress. We have got to make Congress do something once again, like actually checking on a prez who acts more like a monarch. So maybe it will be therapeutic. Recall that Bill Clinton survived the proceedings & I'm sure that Rove will advise 43 & his gang on how to survive too. Let the Games Begin fellow warriors!!

clinton survived because he admitted guilt... ha survive. you see, 4 women testified against "fish belly bill", abuse of his f..ing power, over helpless women.
but he got real, gentle, when it came to his rule(his job) of the military. leave the dirty work for someone else.

now,with uncle george, we do not have any guilt, might be wrong moves, we always have wrong moves ,but , guilt, NOT. he is the Ruler (monarch) of the USA Military. so sad, huh?

Tom
11-25-2006, 11:46 PM
impeachment: political assination in the new millenium

The Dems are waiving their guns around. This lis laughable.

Typical dems - got guns, no bullets.

luv_america
11-26-2006, 12:40 AM
I luv the concept of impeachment. What can they do to Bush that they haven't already. It will make Hilary take a stand on Bush. Then we will know once and for all where the American people stand.

God forbid if this all happens while they force the cut and run, and another terrorist attack happens.

As mentioned before, its clear political suicide.

Ralph, thanks for pointing that article out. It chock full of black helicopter stuff. Its good to know what the other side really thinks.