PDA

View Full Version : Thursday...10-17... NYRA's Double

Suff
10-16-2002, 08:47 PM
Great meet so far.. and then these two openers for thursday's card. Really can't complain though as the Belmont Meet has been far away the best of the year ANYWHERE.

Very clear in NYC right now... no rain rest of the night.. Clear skys in the AM. No doubt track is sealed now and probably was all day... They'll get a good 5 hours of 55-60 degree sun on the track prior to post. I'm capping to a Speed Favoring FAST track.

I like the 7 , 5 , 1 in that order... I'm singleing the 7 in my doubles. If he don't win.. I lose. And that's ok. Because nothing I see would justify me betting real money on... besides him. Warm April was on the wrong side of the track in all 3 of his Saratoga starts.. When he was outside, it was dead. when he drew inside, it was dead...Should WIN here.

2nd race

Max o MAX #7... Not long ago.. Going off at 7-1 against the likes of Cliff Notes. I watched that race of 10-6... Horse was Live,, set the pace in a 22 FLAT and 45 Quarter.. Did'nt really back up as much as he veered in and then out in a very contenious Stretch run... I expect a BIG effort here. and I'm not even looking around. Here's my Double. 7-7. Bank it. its gonna pay a cup of coffee.. so BANG it for 20 bucks or more. I really like this double.

Suff
10-17-2002, 01:20 AM
Thread was getting Buried down low,, this is TOMMORROWS DOUBLE AT NYRA AND BELONGS ON TOP!!! ... enough of the READING ROOM,,, we know already.

PaceAdvantage
10-17-2002, 04:15 AM
Reading Room is an announcement. All announcements stick to the top of the list.....sorry, but that's the way the software was written...

==PA

Suff
10-17-2002, 08:09 AM
I know that.. I was 100% kidding around.... ... but while you were here,, you did'nt happen to see that Mt Vaughn Horse I made a case for ,,, that damn near stole it all at 23-1 yesterday did you?... Thats damn nice work on my part.

PaceAdvantage
10-17-2002, 03:02 PM
I figured you were kidding, but it doesn't hurt to let people know why those damn announcements are pre-empting their posts!!! :D

Unfortunately, I missed your 23-1 shot....good work!!

==PA

Suff
10-17-2002, 05:20 PM
Never fails... I toot my Horn and I get HUMBLED... Could'nt Hit My Arse with TWO HANDS today.... Horses I LOVED.. ran soooooo bad,, not losing by a nose.. but out and out whooped...This racket, as I always tell people, REQUIRES HUMILILTY... Win like you lose....But it does get tough when you "seeing" them right to keep the noise down... oh well, live and learn..or in my case,, live and occasionally learn