PDA

View Full Version : Spooky FAN big time

46zilzal
11-19-2006, 01:28 PM
If you want to see a real show of heart, watch the 3rd at Aqueduct 11/19. Spooky Mulder shows a ton of it.

KirisClown
11-19-2006, 01:30 PM
Pretty amazing... getting passed on both sides then fight back like that. He's a fun horse to follow.

Buddha
11-19-2006, 01:40 PM
I'll never forget the race that I watched a couple years ago. He was either at SAR or BEL, cant remember which, but he cut some fractions of something like 21.3, 44 and change, and held off late challenges to win the race. I saw them and thought he was done, but like you said, all heart.

hbeck
11-19-2006, 01:42 PM
I too was impressed by that finish.

I love Spooky Mulder. Naughty New Yorker and Spooky Mulder are my favorite horses on the NYRA circuit.

KirisClown
11-19-2006, 02:09 PM
Worth watching again....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loHUIG5i_OY

OTM Al
11-19-2006, 05:44 PM
That was awesome. He is a fun old guy to watch. He's always strong in those higher end AOCs

samyn on the green
11-19-2006, 06:37 PM
This Spooky Mulder gelding is something else. Spook looked beat and out of it at the 8th pole yet somehow splits horses and gets his nose on the wire. This is a racehorses racehorse. Horse has a bigger heart than all the players on all of the sports teams in New York combned. He should be a star, a workman that gives his all each time and everytime and only does it for some hey and oats. I relate more to this animal than to any of the multi-million dollar primadonnas that are currently gracing the backpages of the newspapers. Spooky Mulder should have the love and respect of each and every fan in New York. It is a shame that only the select few, like us know how big his heart is and how great he is. Heres to you Spooky Mulder.

PaceAdvantage
11-20-2006, 03:02 AM
I think it's awesome that the 3rd race @ Aqueduct (inner track no less) can generate this kind of enthusiasm....dying game my ass.....

That was quite an effort....

joeyspicks
11-20-2006, 10:16 AM
been AMAZED by this horses heart for awhile now. FANTASTIC:jump: :jump: :ThmbUp: