PDA

View Full Version : race 5 at keeneland wed

Suff
10-16-2002, 06:45 AM
Not sure what to make of the ONE horse, Jeremiah jack.. you could say,, hey they only paid 6200 for the horse.. made them a cool quarter MIL in two years and they just wanna dump him for 25 grand rather than play the CLAIM game with him... Anything near his race in the REBEL grade3 just 6 months ago, or that allowance win in May where he 100 BEYERED. wins this with ease... but such a MAJOR drop... could be a throw out on that alone. Tempted to say he's a LATE scratch anyway... so I'll move on.

The 11 horse..."Talks cheap" Came back after a short 30ish day rest and fired off 3 straight trips to the winners circle.. and all three were impressive wins.. Two coming slightly off the pace and one was a wire to wire 1 1/16 duel where he never had more than 1/2 length lead and just refused to be passed.. Stepped up a lil and gave way in last.. but really did'nt back up... Just did'nt have the OOPMH to get there..... 30 starts 10 wins. 600K lifetime earnings ..Multilple triple digit beyers on the resume. 2---1-0-1 on off track.

If last was an indication he's tiring again he could be in trouble.. If he just met tougher and is still Firing.. and thats my sense.... then these others are in trouble with this GUY.. I like him to be there at the wire.

Alot of big droppers in here and without seeing them live.. Not prepared to reccommend .. But I'll be Looking closely at the 8 , Find My halter......the 7 Clutch player and the 5 Woostershire...

I'm using the 11 and looking at the 1, 5, 7,8 underneath