PDA

View Full Version : SJK /succesful computer guys/ Polytrack

Niko
11-16-2006, 09:54 PM
I'd like to know the results of succesful bettors who rely on mechanical software selections on Polytrack. Any adjustments have to made, ROI similar etc....

Not looking for you to share your methods, just general results if you'd be willing to share.

So far I've bet the same way but the results have been slightly worse and unpredictable. Put slightly more emphasis on late speed but still very unpredicatable for me (And no, I'm not one of the very succesful computer guys)

Tom
11-16-2006, 10:39 PM
I keep a model and a profile, and play as to what they tell me about any track, not just poly.
TP has been a goldmine. Literally.
I do not play KEE, and WO I play lightly - but no major change in results.
So far, HOL has been better than usual.

sjk
11-17-2006, 06:51 AM
I play poly using the same program as dirt and using the dirt PPs and poly PPs mixed together. I also use the poly PPs for horses moving back to dirt (at CD for example).

The program uses historical bias tendencies so the fact that poly racing tends to be less speed favoring is taken into account.

I have had excellent results at TP and WO. The Kee meet went badly but I did not play a huge number of races so I am hopeful that things will work out (or the track will be less extreme) in the future.

I am pleased that this has held up for me because if experience showed me that poly was a third surface it would make a huge number of races unplayable.

Niko
11-17-2006, 01:37 PM
Thanks;

You've both been succesful because you take bias into account so that's helpful.

Now the only thing I worry about is if they water it a lot and don't the next day or couple races etc,...but I guess you have to look at the early results for any changes. I just hope they keep it as consistent as possible or announce (POST) track maintenance before and as the day goes on.

njcurveball
11-17-2006, 01:40 PM
I find the spot plays on Polytrack pay more and win at the same rate. I think that is because many professionals are staying away. I hope that continues.