PDA

View Full Version : Free Dutching Program

betovernetcapper
11-11-2006, 11:22 AM
I don't know anything about the other stuff on the site, but the free dutching program is a must have. :)

http://www.crowncity.com/speedplus/hedgehog.html

Houndog
12-01-2006, 05:04 PM
I bought his DOS version of Hedgehog some time ago. I used the link to contact him by e-mail to ask a few questions. Never received a reply, so I am not sure about purchasing the Windows version of HH. As you said the simple Dutching program is free if all you want to do is Dutch bets.

Donnie
12-01-2006, 08:54 PM
Has anyone ever heard of a program called Multi-Bet? It also was a dutching program...I used to have a copy but I think it got lost in a HD crash. Any info on company that produced it would be appreciated.

Lasix1
12-02-2006, 10:05 AM
I bought his DOS version of Hedgehog some time ago. I used the link to contact him by e-mail to ask a few questions. Never received a reply, so I am not sure about purchasing the Windows version of HH. As you said the simple Dutching program is free if all you want to do is Dutch bets.
Houndog,

I had the same experience with Hedgehog. I emailed him several times and left messages on his answering machine and never got a response. I did not buy his product for that reason.

betovernetcapper
12-02-2006, 10:10 AM
OK-I now know more than I needed to about the other progams on the site. The simple dutching tool works fine and is free. :)

Lasix1
12-02-2006, 10:32 AM
OK-I now know more than I needed to about the other progams on the site. The simple dutching tool works fine and is free. :)
Yes, it does. But unless you have a laptop you can take to the track, it isn't very useful there. I was trying to talk with the guy about paying him to download it into a PDA so I could use it at the track, but he responded to neither phone calls nor email.

Do you know of a way to load it into a PDA?

betovernetcapper
12-02-2006, 01:05 PM
Yes, it does. But unless you have a laptop you can take to the track, it isn't very useful there. I was trying to talk with the guy about paying him to download it into a PDA so I could use it at the track, but he responded to neither phone calls nor email.

Do you know of a way to load it into a PDA?

No idea but did find this $10 Palm dutching program

http://www.3store.com/palm.htm#cleverbet

I'm sure there are also some freeware/shareware Palm dutching programs if you want to do some digging :)

Lasix1
12-05-2006, 11:07 AM
Many thanks, Bet. I'll give it a try.....