Distance: 6 Furlongs Surface: Dirt Fillies and Mares
Age: 3 Year Olds and up Claiming 10,000 - 8,000 Purse $ 6,700. (7) to go

WIN

#4 Jet's Account
#5 Hi Mounts Diamond

This wager will cost $4 @ $2 multiples

*_ 8th (3:59)
Distance: 5 1/2 Furlongs Surface: Dirt Fillies and Mares
Age: 3 Year Olds and up Allowance Optional Claiming 8,000 - 8,000 Purse $ 9,900. (9) to go

WIN

#2 Stylish Mission
#6 Belongs to J D

**_ 9th (4:26)
Distance: 6 Furlongs Surface: Dirt Open
Age: 3 Year Olds and up Claiming 4,000 - 4,000 Purse $ 5,800. (9) to go

WIN

#6 Ice the Dice
#8 Favorite Spy

freeneasy
10-15-2002, 12:03 AM
I click on to your site, I click on to recent results, and so far it just shows the most recent results up to like August the 8th, that aint what I call recent. So I click on the site thats supposed to document your results thinking maybe their will be a recent update and all I can get is everything else but the documented results of your picks. whatup

CamptownRaces.com
10-15-2002, 06:42 PM
Yeah, I know... That's my fault. Procappers records each of my cards. They would nail me to the wall if I claimed a W/L percentage, or plus or minus that wasn't right. With the NFL and NCAAF in full swing, I haven't updated my HR percentages lately. I had a nightmare month in September... October hasn't been real good, or real bad... I haven't been playing as much as I usually do.

Procappers doesn't have a W/L percentages setup the way that all of the other sports W/L records show. I post plus or minus and hit miss rates, and they keep their watchdog eyes on everything. I am their only horse racing handicapper out of 30+ members.

As you saw at my site at Procappers, my MLB, NFL, NCAAF, and all other sports W/L records are there for everyone to see. I am the only horse racing handicapper that will be judged on their exact wagers called, not a list of 3 or 4 horses.

If you'd like the exact W/L records per track played for October, just let me know. I'll go through my records and pull all of the figures.

Charles

freeneasy
10-16-2002, 11:37 PM
Actually no, but thanks. I did see something that caught my attention as well as my curiosity. Sounded interesting and would like to hear more on what this " booking or betting the wrong horse is about. The tidbit of info that was there to read was not enough and I dont feel like giving up my e-mail address in order to gain access to another site that further explains the rest of the details.
So let me guess here. For a $50 fee you have access to a betting site where you select a horse you believe will not win and back it to lose with whatever amount you care to. Say $300. And I would assume you give the horse odds. Say 3-1.
Other bettors on the site that want to bet the horse to win bet the horse at 3-1 and the maximum bet that you can book would be up to $100s in bets.
And also for the $50 fee, you are furnished with suggested horses, handicapped by the site, with which to book, as well as maximum acceptable odds to give book on the horse.
Now if I chose to can I refuse the suggested horse and put up a horse of my own choice along with odds of my own choice ?
If this is the case, and in either case, to participate, the cost is a $50 membership fee.
thats my guess.

Suff
10-17-2002, 01:18 AM
I like the sounds of that. But then again.. There aint much I don't like the sounds of.

CamptownRaces.com
10-17-2002, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by freeneasy
Actually no, but thanks. I did see something that caught my attention as well as my curiosity. Sounded interesting and would like to hear more on what this " booking or betting the wrong horse is about. The tidbit of info that was there to read was not enough and I dont feel like giving up my e-mail address in order to gain access to another site that further explains the rest of the details.

I'm not really sure what all of that is about. That's a new guy in the league. He doesn't supply selections as far as I know. He is asking $50 for his info on how to bet the losing horse and make money. This is what I was able to dig up on it though...

"You Can Make Incredible Daily Betting Profits Through Internet Horse Racing. Just Like Your Bookmaker!!

Dear visitor, let us take just two minutes of your time to show you how you too can make an amazing daily betting income through Internet Horse Racing.

This betting method is completely new for 2002 and has nothing to do with any horse racing system or betting strategy. In fact in the future, you won't be making money from betting on horses that win but from horses that LOSE.

I know it sounds impossible but it isn't. Making money through horses that lose is exactly how every Bookmaker and Sports-book around the world have become so wealthy. For every race that's run, the bookmakers pay out on just the winning horses and keep the money wagered on every horse that didn't win or place. And now you can do the same!

The Internet has brought about this marvellous opportunity through the introduction of "Betting Exchange" websites. These web sites simply act as middle-men and allow everyday people to offer bets. Other visitors to the site then have the option to take the bet that you offered. Quite simply, if you believe a horse will lose whilst someone else believes it will win, when it loses, you win their stake money.

"How Difficult Do You Think It Is To Pick Horses Likely To Lose?"

And It Gets Better!
· You decide the stake you want to offer so there are never any surprise betting losses.
· You decide on what odds to offer so even if you are wrong and your selected horse wins, your losses can be tiny compared to your overall wins. Again just like a bookmakers strategy.
· You can pick and choose which horses to offer to other people to bet on, whilst the regular bookmaker has to offer odds on every horse in every race so the betting odds are now heavily in your favour for the first time ever!
Here's a betting example:

Lets say that it's Monday morning and we've selected four horses in four separate races that we believe will lose. (We'll show you the exact betting strategy to select the horses most likely to lose in a second)

Race / Time Stake Horse Odds/Prices

Race 1 $10 Misterah 6/4 (US 1.50) (Eur 2.50)
Race 2 $10 Barnham 2/1 (US 2.00) (Eur 3.00)
Race 3 $10 Clear Castle 9/5 (US 1.80) (Eur 2.80)
Race 4 $10 Amber Moss 5/2 (US 2.50) (Eur 3.50)

Now, as you can see we've selected four horses in four races and have given each horse a $10 betting stake which is available for the thousands of visitors to the internet betting exchange sites to take. We have used a professional "Reverse" horse betting approach and have selected four horses that are highly likely to lose. Quite simply, when our bets are matched and all four horses lose, we win $40. (Less a small commission to the betting exchange if applicable)

If we were bolder and offered a $50 betting stake on each horse we'd have made a $200 profit for the day and time to start thinking about giving up the day job!

"Exciting, regular daily horse betting wins and fun!"

Now, before you race off to these magical betting web sites to lay your horse bets to lose, WAIT. Betting money this way involves learning some new skills that we can teach you this week.

We say "new betting skills" because when people first hear about this opportunity, many think about selecting the "no-chance" horse that they feel will definitely lose. You know the horse at 25-1 (US 25.00) or more.

Whilst these high priced horses probably will lose, there are two reasons why we don't select such a horse. Firstly, if a horse looks like it has no chance of winning, it's unlikely that any person will take the bet that we offer. Secondly, these long shots do occasionally win which would result in a big betting loss for us because of the large price that we would have to offer to tempt people to take our bet.

"Betting The Right Horse To Lose"

So, in order to make daily betting wins as and when we please, we must select the highly fancied horses that are highly likely to lose. In other words we select the short priced favourites in selected races that we feel are highly likely to lose. That way, we collect other people's stake money when we are correct and when we are wrong we simply pay out small amounts at the short betting odds that we decide. It's a perfect strategy! And we can teach you exactly how to get involved today!

Enter "The Reverse Horse Profit Plan"

As soon as the betting exchange websites opened, we instructed our researchers to develop a unique betting plan for our visitors to make daily betting profits through betting on horses to lose. The plan that we are offering you today is called the "Reverse Horse Profit Plan" and will teach you how to:
· Identify the short priced favourites highly likely to lose. (Whilst thousands of internet punters think they will win)
· Identify the specific horse races our team have found that throw up the most losing horse favourites.
· Win big through collecting people's stakes and lose small through manipulating the horse betting odds in our favour.
· Navigate the betting exchange sites like a pro to quickly lay your bets in under five minutes.
· Understand the prices on the betting exchange sites with our easy to read USA/UK/Europe price conversion chart. (All prices on the betting exchanges are written in the European format.)
· Use advanced betting strategy to place bets that you can not lose.
· Use an advanced horse betting strategy method to quickly indicate when a favourite horse is just bookmaker or trainer "hype" and is in fact highly likely to lose.
Remember, bookmakers want as many people as possible to back the favourite horse that they feel sure will lose. That's how they make so much cash so there is good reason for creating falsely priced favourites. When you learn the "Reverse Horse Profit Plan" you'll be able to spot these in a matter of minutes whilst avoiding the 30% of favourites that do go on to win.

From now on you will have every other horse in the race racing for you!. The odds will always be in your favour. With the "Reverse Horse Profit Plan" you can win like the bookmaker and let the thousands of "regular punters" struggle over trying to pick the winning horse!

A One Time Internet Betting Opportunity!

We don't want you to miss out on your opportunity to make an amazing income through Reverse Internet Horse Racing. That's why we are offering the "Reverse Horse Profit Plan" for just $50."

freeneasy
10-18-2002, 12:04 AM
Thanks for the response Charles. I see what I did now. From your site I went to Procappers site, and found this guys site. From there I presumed you had knowledge of his advertised bussiness. Its sometimes easy for me to get turnd around on these computers. Sorry Charles my mistake.
I had read previously the printed material you posted from this guys site and tonite decided to find additional infomation by joining his free club or whatever it is, gave all the info, email address ect. but when it got to the part for a security code word or something like that, I couldnt figure out what that was so, access denied.
I have never heard of this kind of a betting site where you put up a horse or horses, give the damn thing odds, and play bank on it. Though some of the English terminolgy being used made me wonder if this was a site spacifically designed for bets made on foreign horseracing only.
If anyone, ahem, Charles, Sufferin, can figure out what that security code trip is, cause I sure as hell cant, put it up here so's I can get me a looksee. preciate it

CamptownRaces.com
10-18-2002, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by freeneasy
If anyone, ahem, Charles, Sufferin, can figure out what that security code trip is, cause I sure as hell cant, put it up here so's I can get me a looksee. preciate it

I think what you were trying to get was the picks passport. That gives you access to all of the handicappers free picks. The security code was at the bottom of the page. You have to type in whatever word they have down there.

I hope that helps. Also, I looked around and found a couple of those betting exchange places. I don't know too much about any of them, so I would say just type "Betting Exchange" into any search engine.

Charles

freeneasy
10-19-2002, 12:44 AM
Computers? not to good on em, thanks Charles