PDA

View Full Version : Churchill Jockey Standings

Overlay
11-10-2006, 12:22 PM
Anyone know of a free link that would have the jockey standings at the current Churchill meeting? Is it on the Churchill Downs website anywhere?

Murph
11-10-2006, 04:24 PM
Anyone know of a free link that would have the jockey standings at the current Churchill meeting? Is it on the Churchill Downs website anywhere?http://www.churchilldowns.com - Racing Information - Live Meet Leaders - this page:http://www.churchilldowns.com/racing_information/todays_race_card/live_meet_leaders.html
includes links to leading jockey, trainer, owner and horse standings for the current meeting. The stats are served by equibase.

I tried to clip the info into this post - but it isn't readable the way I am doing it.

Murph

hbeck
11-10-2006, 04:52 PM
Wow, Bejarano is doing terribly this meet. 61 Starts, 3 Wins.

Overlay
11-10-2006, 04:58 PM
Murph:

Thanks so much for the reply. I appreciate the information.

Overlay
11-10-2006, 05:00 PM
Wow, Bejarano is doing terribly this meet. 61 Starts, 3 Wins.

Not only just 3 wins, but 13 second-place finishes. He must be riding a reincarnation of Jacques Who every time out.

Murph
11-10-2006, 05:02 PM
Wow, Bejarano is doing terribly this meet. 61 Starts, 3 Wins.He is colder than Mr. Deeds right foot!

Y V W Overlay. I was on the site when I read your post.

Murph

Overlay
11-10-2006, 06:59 PM
I had also sent an e-mail to DRF asking about the availability of this information on the DRF website, and the response I got said that the jockey and trainer standings were included with the past performances for the track, amd were available for DRF's usual price. I can understand charging for proprietary data like the information found in past performances or result charts, but what's the justification for putting jockey and trainer standings (which seem to me to be generic in nature) in that same category, especially since you can get them off the track website for free? (Not that DRF needs or cares about a justification, I guess.)

toetoe
11-11-2006, 03:25 PM
He's colder than Light's heart. ;)