PDA

View Full Version : R.I.P. Republicon Party

Chuckles_the_Clown
11-10-2006, 12:08 AM
Just thought I'd tune in to tell you "I told you so".

Last time I visited this non thinking man's board, I was adamant that Lost in the Fog would lose the Breeders Cup Sprint and that George Dubai Dubya Bush's future depended upon the Mid Term results from this past Tuesday.

Theres some very troubling revelations poised to now occur with a Congress finally in place that will take its Constitutional Oversight responsibility seriously. The only good piece of news for the corrupt Bush administration was that the Scooter Libby trial was somehow delayed until post Mid Term Election. Clearly that was a Pro Bushler decision by a "hip pocket" judge. Certainly the Bush administration had hoped to retain the Houses of Congress and have the revelations from the Libby trial come out post Mid Terms with Republicons still in control of Congress. Unfortunately for the most Corrupt presidency in the history of this nation, the people of America had a different idea. Now the Libby revelations will be additional fuel for spurring Congress on to take its oversight responsibility serious, hold the required hearings and inquiries and should the facts develop, begin the process of deliberating the impeachment and removal from office of George Dubai Ports Bush.

God Bless America and the American People for finally seeing eough of the ruse to take action. The rest the law will determine.

CtC

Lefty
11-10-2006, 12:21 AM
chuckles, a pretty damn ignorant post, but after all, you are a clown.

JustRalph
11-10-2006, 12:52 AM
Chuckles.............I thought you died years ago........?

Your schtick sure did.............

BlueShoe
11-10-2006, 01:31 AM
Excuse the bad joke,but Chuckles made me chuckle.Everyone remember that old famous Mark Twain quote about the news of his death being greatly exaggerated?The GOP will be back in 08 and 10,thats for sure.They wont be able to not come back,the liberal Dems will screw everything up so bad that even a GOP dolt could get elected.

PaceAdvantage
11-10-2006, 01:54 AM
Last time I visited this non thinking man's board, I was adamant that Lost in the Fog would lose the Breeders Cup Sprint

Yup, it was your extraordinary handicapping skills and not the growing lymphomas that killed him less than a year later that contributed to the outcome of that race.

Great call....you're the best!

Thinking man indeed!

Ponyplayr
11-10-2006, 03:51 AM
chuckles, a pretty damn ignorant post, but after all, you are a clown.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

lsbets
11-10-2006, 08:26 AM
That's funny, I thought the last time Chuckles was here he was gloating about Rove's indictment and then disappeared after it didn't happen. Well, if he's back the average IQ here just went down about 50 points.

kenwoodallpromos
11-10-2006, 11:46 AM
Chuckles, you stayed away too long! Everybody else got the memo but yoiu missed it because you left- The CFR and the other globalists have Bush, the Demos, Iraq, and everything else well in hand!
Rove, Cheney, Bolton will be gone soon, and Iraq will be fought like a forest fire- surround and contain, let it burn itself out, with the Green Zone serving as the lookout station. Just protect the oilfeilds and borders.

JustRalph
11-10-2006, 12:13 PM
Chuckles.......you were great on Mary Tyler Moore...........

This is perhaps the most famous episode of what was arguably the best TV situation comedy of the 1970s. When WJM-TV's children's show host, Chuckles the Clown, is accidentally killed by an elephant, while dressed as a peanut, his death provokes numerous newsroom jokes by Murray, Lou, and Ted--who are upbraided for their insensitivity by a shocked Mary. They all attend the funeral, and once it starts, Mary cannot hold back the giggles that well up until she is laughing uncontrollably. "Chuckles Bites the Dust" is at once incredibly human and supremely funny, with great performances from the entire cast. As Chuckles would say, "A little song, a little dance, a little seltzer in your pants."

Suff
11-10-2006, 12:26 PM
Why do you guys bother with knuckleheads?
This guy is no different than Luv America and all the other blabber mouths whose shield of armor is a keyboard.

luv_america
11-10-2006, 12:56 PM
blabber mouth? You haven't debated one issue with me?

Suff
11-10-2006, 01:11 PM
blabber mouth? You haven't debated one issue with me?

me? what ? Like your a person? Your a set of alphabet letters on a horse racing message board....

You want to talk about who you like in the 5th at NY. I'll babble back and forth with you all day long.... You want to talk about what race track you like...I'll babble back and forth with you all day long....

But you wanna be a political gangster and get treated like a human... Sorry , no can do.

My name is Mike Dudley. I live in Boston. I travel all over this beautiful land of ours and have met many people from Pace-advantage. I've been in their homes, and they've been in mine. I've met their family and friends, and they've met mine. And even the one's I have not met I know who they are.

I know who Ralph is, I know who Lsbets is, I know who Lefty is, I know a little about them and their lives. I'll talk about serious issues with them. But why would I do that with you? Your a coward. You have a set of letters as a users name and a key board. I don't throw down with strangers.

I'm giving you the same treatment I'd give you on the street..

"Who the F are you? And why are you talking to me?"

luv_america
11-10-2006, 01:48 PM
Oh, I understand. You are wonderful because everyone knows you.

I post in the racing forum. For reasons I'm NOT going to explain to you, I have chosen to remain somewhat anonymous. I've been here at PA for years and I do have an opinion of who wins the 5th at AQU today.

I decided to get active with posting becuase I saw the 4 horseman here bullying every right-wing opinion.

In my opinion (hopefully of others), I am an educated, knowledgable person. I would much prefer to argue the issues with you then call you names. I try to make articulate posts when clarity and detail is required. I also try to get liberals to tell us what they really believe.

My personal beliefs are that when we debate ideas fairly, conservative ideas stand out. This board was NOT fair. I'm helping to address that in my free time.

You can ignore me, and call me names. I'll still say my ideas are better.

JustRalph
11-10-2006, 06:04 PM
Luv, I think the point is this. You waded into what you believed was a swamp full of enemy troops killing your guys. You started hacking with a machete and when all the grass came down you failed to realize that those enemy troops were whistling past a graveyard. There weren't but a couple of good guys paying attention. The enemy was firing into thin air and a few snipers from your side would fire back every now and again. Your intentions were admirable. But I think you misjudged what you were viewing.

There are some long time members who mix it up a little in Off Topic, some are more anonymous than others. But remember you came in swinging a machete........which is why many who you might call "on your side" didn't jump in and run with you...........it takes a while to trust the guy next to you even if you are in the same foxhole. Hang around.......get the lay of the land. Mike/Suff is just pointing out a reasonable response on his part. You have to remember, we get drive by types running through off topic on a regular basis. The nice thing is this. We all seem to end up back on the horse racing side having some fun.........on a regular basis. Remember, this is very much like a community or a neighborhood. When the new guy across the street moves in.........many people will look hard and wave for a while. You came out the front door screaming ...........the minute the moving truck drove off..............starting with a wave might have been a better move.........for now .........continue to wave.........and say hello....the off topic board is one of the rougher streets in the neighborhood, sometimes.........

PlanB
11-10-2006, 06:17 PM
hey JR, great post about the OFF TOPIC section. So Very insightful, its almost if I wrote it for you.

PaceAdvantage
11-10-2006, 06:20 PM
Yeah JR, but you forgot about the part where things always improve markedly after the annual "kick D2U off" event.....

PlanB
11-10-2006, 06:30 PM
So now I'm an ANNUAL. Like chrysanthemums? hehe,

Tom
11-10-2006, 09:16 PM
Hey, Chuckie-baby!
Long time no see.
Still type with one hand and ......you know...with the other? :lol:

JustRalph
11-10-2006, 10:33 PM
hey JR, great post about the OFF TOPIC section. So Very insightful, its almost if I wrote it for you.

:blush: :blush:

Ponyplayr
11-14-2006, 12:59 PM
If Giuliani or McCain get the nomination it could be the end of the GOP.
The conservatives will go nuts.
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.jtf.org/america/uuu.rudy.giuliani.donna.hanover.pope.john.small.jp g&imgrefurl=http://www.jtf.org/america/america.2008.election.disaster.htm&h=100&w=100&sz=7&hl=en&start=3&tbnid=GcaK_D_AqZgGYM:&tbnh=82&tbnw=82&prev=/images%3Fq%3DGiuliani%2BFirst%2Bwife%26svnum%3D10% 26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26rls%3DGGLJ,GGLJ:2006-17,GGLJ:en

EDITOR'S WARNING: There is a graphic photo of a partial birth abortion contained in that link.....

Steve 'StatMan'
11-14-2006, 01:25 PM
Hey, Chuckie-baby!
Long time no see.
Still type with one hand and ......you know...with the other? :lol:

Oh, you're getting him confused with his brother, Slap The Clown.

(I still can't believe there was a horse by that name running in Chicago back in the early 1990's)