PDA

View Full Version : Be afraid..Very afraid !

hcap
11-08-2006, 04:34 AM
Islamofascism comes to Minnesota....

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/thenewswire/archive/ap/muslimcongress.jpg

http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2006/11/08/america/NA_POL_US_Election_Muslim.php

"MINNEAPOLIS: Democrat Keith Ellison was elected as the nation's first Muslim member of Congress on Tuesday, easily winning a Minneapolis-area district Republicans had not carried since 1962.

Ellison, who is black, is also Minnesota's first nonwhite representative in Washington. He said those things were only of secondary importance.

"I think the most important thing about this race is we tried to pull people together on things we all share, things that are important to everyone. We all need peace, and this Iraq policy is dangerous to our country," said Ellison, who has called for immediate withdrawal of U.S. troops.

Yeah right, probably will suicide bomb himself first day at congress
Would you
luv_
True_
grando_
let this anti american marry your sister (s)?

44PACE
11-08-2006, 03:52 PM
It was all over our news that this individual belong to a racist organisation years ago and that he is a follower of the Islam religion. The TV news stations showed his polling place it was filled wall to wall with people of his religion. It looked like Bagdad. Also his district is extreme democrat, the people in his area only care about the party title, they would vote for Sadam Hussien or Osama bin Laden if they were Democrats.

In Minnesota you do not need I.D. to vote so you can go from 1 polling place to another and vote several times.

Tom
11-08-2006, 05:07 PM
How dare you profile people. This is US citizen. He has every right to represent us. As A democrat. Islam is a religion of peace and love. I hope he appoints lots of muslems to his staff, give them access to confidential informaiton, you know, all the perks befitting loyal americans in office.

Secretariat
11-08-2006, 05:16 PM
Well stated Tom. Good to see you've adopted a new platform on tolerance.

Tom
11-08-2006, 05:20 PM
Of course. The only thing that will wake up America is another 9-11. You guys will ensure it occurrs. It needs to be much worse - at least a million need to die. I am sure dems will ensure that.

44PACE
11-08-2006, 05:35 PM
How dare you profile people. This is US citizen. He has every right to represent us. As A democrat. Islam is a religion of peace and love. I hope he appoints lots of muslems to his staff, give them access to confidential informaiton, you know, all the perks befitting loyal americans in office.

Our News stations never said anything about him being a terrorist, his republican opponent tried to make him out this way. He is on record as being an associate of Farraken. At one time he was part of a group of people who spread hatred about white people. He may have changed his position on this, who knows.

This is the wave of the future, so get used to it. It just surprised the hell out of me seeing a polling place packed with people wearing muslim clothing. They all stuck together and voted, it looked like a scene from downtown bagdad. Amazing.

It is soooo simple here to vote 2 or 3 times for the same candidate, all you need to do is get some names from the phone book and go to the polls with a registered voter who will say that you are this person. Minnesota allows same day registration which makes this easy to do. This is Why we have the HIGHEST voter turnout in the U.S. , we vote 2 or 3 times using other peoples identity.

luv_america
11-10-2006, 12:03 AM
Tom,

You're right. One terrorist attack on our soil, and this banana game the media and libs are playing is OVER. The whole gamble here is that these guys WON'T attack us. I hope that comes to pass that every American is safe and that EVERY administration does a good job on the warfront. The bigger problem is some people won't acknowledge that they are at war with us. I'd hate for 3,000 people to die again to show us that some Mulsims cannot live on the same planet with infidels.

I wonder what makes a guy convert to Islam?

Tom
11-10-2006, 08:48 PM
Tom,

You're right. One terrorist attack on our soil, and this banana game the media and libs are playing is OVER. The whole gamble here is that these guys WON'T attack us. I hope that comes to pass that every American is safe and that EVERY administration does a good job on the warfront. The bigger problem is some people won't acknowledge that they are at war with us. I'd hate for 3,000 people to die again to show us that some Mulsims cannot live on the same planet with infidels.

I wonder what makes a guy convert to Islam?

Mental illness?

Light
11-10-2006, 09:17 PM
I'd hate for 3,000 people to die again ...?

A total of 3000 U.S. troops will be dead soon enough.

Tom
11-10-2006, 09:24 PM
OK, maybe he just did it for the virgins! :lol:

PaceAdvantage
11-11-2006, 01:07 AM
A total of 3000 U.S. troops will be dead soon enough.

Will Yahoo.Com drop a New Year's Eve-type ball when that happens in celebration? Just wondering....

Steve 'StatMan'
11-11-2006, 01:22 AM
Will Yahoo.Com drop a New Year's Eve-type ball when that happens in celebration? Just wondering....

Yeah. That way they won't have any balls left.

Oh, OK guys. None that work right.

ljb
11-11-2006, 06:19 AM
Of course. The only thing that will wake up America is another 9-11. You guys will ensure it occurrs. It needs to be much worse - at least a million need to die. I am sure dems will ensure that.
Not sure if this means anything here of not but, an epic-mri poll just prior to the election had this question in addition to selecting the candidates the folks in Michigan were asked. Do you think there will be a terrorist attack on U.S. soil in the next 6 months ? 72 percent responded yes. Michigan, like most of the country supported Democrats.

luv_america
11-11-2006, 09:14 AM
Not sure if this means anything here of not but, an epic-mri poll just prior to the election had this question in addition to selecting the candidates the folks in Michigan were asked. Do you think there will be a terrorist attack on U.S. soil in the next 6 months ? 72 percent responded yes. Michigan, like most of the country supported Democrats.

Doesn't Michigan have the highest concentration of Muslims residents (notice I didn't say citizens) in the country?

The Judge
11-11-2006, 11:10 AM
Who was in the White House? Who controlled both bodies of Congress? The Republican's then they strart a war that has nothing to do with 9/11 and they get a free pass from people on this board. From the results I assume you were only able to vote once.

If you can vote many times what does that mean? No Republican voted many times or not enough voted many times or Democrats voted many times or just Muslims voted many times and they voted Democratic?

What happened to the missing votes last election that were democratic and the purge of the voting list?

I agree with Huey Long " a Democrat will hurt you but a Republican will kill you dead".

I not a Democract or a Republican but I think people wanted a change becuase the Republicans take no prisoner attitude with their own county men, tap phones, listen in on lawyer clients, money to our friends, whats good for General Motors is good for country,let alone how they felt about the war.

Light
11-11-2006, 01:46 PM

I doubt it. But GW will probabaly use the 3000 troops dead milestone for his political purposes. Praise them for their courage and patriotism,in order to rationalize sending more of them to their slaughter.

Tom
11-11-2006, 03:19 PM
Who was in the White House? Who controlled both bodies of Congress? The Republican's then they strart a war that has nothing to do with 9/11 and they get a free pass from people on this board. From the results I assume you were only able to vote once.

If you can vote many times what does that mean? No Republican voted many times or not enough voted many times or Democrats voted many times or just Muslims voted many times and they voted Democratic?

What happened to the missing votes last election that were democratic and the purge of the voting list?

I agree with Huey Long " a Democrat will hurt you but a Republican will kill you dead".

I not a Democract or a Republican but I think people wanted a change becuase the Republicans take no prisoner attitude with their own county men, tap phones, listen in on lawyer clients, money to our friends, whats good for General Motors is good for country,let alone how they felt about the war.

Got any evidence to throw out with those accusations?:lol: Or are you still enjoying the election whine?