PDA

View Full Version : Best Election Day Hijinks....

JPinMaryland
11-08-2006, 12:24 AM
This one was prety good: In MD. they passed out leaflets that said more or less: "Here's your democratic ticket...." ANd listed Gov. Ehrlich and Mike Steele at the top together with a whole last of dems. Steele and Ehrlich are republicans. Too funny.

The Steele team was out in full force. I took dad to Catholic church on sun. and when we got back to the car, they had hit the parking lot with Steele pamphlets, touting his pro-life or whatever you want to call it stance. Not bad hitting catholic churches with that one.

Ex NFL star, Deacon Jones was pitching for Geo. Allen in a radio spot. Says he's known Allen since he was a teen and his dad (the coach) was cool to black folks or something like that.

I wonder if JOnes would say the same thing if he had played offense. Geo. Allen had about the most predictable, conservative offense in football history. Pretty much destroyed whatever chance the Redskins had of beating the fabled 17-0 Dolphins. Dolphins were actually beatable that year (see AFL champ. game) had Allen got his head out of his ass.

Either that or Michael J. Fox doing his neuromuscular act on the Donny Deutsch show. Kept stuttering and flinging his legs out. Yeah good act Fox, you almost had me. :D

46zilzal
11-08-2006, 12:27 AM
[QUOTE=J
Either that or Michael J. Fox doing his neuromuscular act on the Donny Deutsch show. Kept stuttering and flinging his legs out. Yeah good act Fox, you almost had me.[/QUOTE]
Ah ignorance of the medical condition is widespread. Fine motor control is GONE. These people cannot hold still. You should see some of the Huntington's Chorea patients I follow. Yes they are ALL Faking it.

46zilzal
11-08-2006, 12:32 AM
people who make fun of the sick and unfortunate WHATEVER THE SOCIAL STATUS of that sick person are plain disgusting

WJ47
11-08-2006, 12:35 AM
My 13 year old son just loved the Jack Davis/Tom Reynolds campaign commercials. LOL, they were really depraved! :)

46zilzal
11-08-2006, 12:52 AM
Muhammad Ali,Booth Gardner,Billy
Graham,Deborah Kerr, Ozzy Osbourne Janet Reno
Jack Anderson, Salvador Dalí, James Doohan, George Roy Hill, Adolf Hitler, Pope John Paul II, Guy Kibbee
John Lindsay, Eugene McCarthy,Joe Pasternak, Vincent Price,Sir Michael Redgrave, Terry-Thomas, Pierre Elliott Trudeau, George Wallace

They were all faking it for the attention.

One learns that NO medical condition presents exactly the same way.

JPinMaryland
11-08-2006, 01:08 AM
Lighten up 46, it was a joke. Or didnt you get it???

46zilzal
11-08-2006, 01:40 AM
Having grown up with a cousin who has cerebral palsey and having the life long experience of ignorant, self centered people attacking and/or making fun of him, I have NO TOLERANCE for even veiled attempts at humor directed toward people with physical or mental disabilities.

Lefty
11-08-2006, 11:20 AM
people who make fun of the sick and unfortunate WHATEVER THE SOCIAL STATUS of that sick person are plain disgusting
Yes, and politicians who use those sick people to hold out false hope for all with a procedure that has so far shown no promise of a cure are equally as disgusting.

Tom
11-08-2006, 04:57 PM
M Fox is a fraud.
He is able to act roles in TV without the break dancing, but used it as tool to manipulate people for political reasons. Screw him.
BTW, what is the timeline for the cure for parkinsons?
OR did they go into that reserach with no exit strategy? :lol:

Maybe he could take up singing and do an album to help raise fund. He could sing All Shook UP, Shake, Rattle, and Roll. Shakin all Over.

The guy is real RUTABEGGA!