PDA

View Full Version : Two and a half men.......Charlie reads ATM

JustRalph
11-06-2006, 11:01 PM
Anybody catch Charlie Sheen in the opening segment of Two and a half Men tonight? He sits down on the sofa and opens up a copy of American Turf Monthly........

Now if we can just get them to write an episode with Charlie playing the ponies...........it is based in SoCal.......so it shouldn't be too hard to pull off.

http://www.sarjaopas.com/kuvat/Two_And_A_Half_Men_iso.jpg

Big Bill
11-07-2006, 08:45 AM
JR,

I noticed it the minute the camera passed over it. That sitcom is one of my favorites. They cross over the line sometimes, but the writers provide extremely funny lines and that keeps we watching every Monday.

Big Bill

xfile
11-08-2006, 10:58 PM
My wife and I caught it on the DVR. It looks like the October 2006 Issue. They seem to be using current props on the set! Great show, we've recorded every episode. :cool:

Zman179
11-09-2006, 08:14 AM
Anybody catch Charlie Sheen in the opening segment of Two and a half Men tonight? He sits down on the sofa and opens up a copy of American Turf Monthly........

Now if we can just get them to write an episode with Charlie playing the ponies...........it is based in SoCal.......so it shouldn't be too hard to pull off.

Don't think it would work. Charlie would throw away the DRF in disgust after trying to find value in too many five horse fields. :lol:

Nicole
11-09-2006, 11:29 AM
Figures I missed that part. I must have been playing Mountaineer.

Two and half men is my favorite show. The housekeeper and kid make the show!

Dave Schwartz
11-09-2006, 11:44 AM
Did you recognize the pregnant girl?

Sara Rue, "Claude" from Less than Perfect.

Took my wife and I about 15 minutes to figure it out.

Dave

JustRalph
11-09-2006, 02:16 PM
Did you recognize the pregnant girl?

Sara Rue, "Claude" from Less than Perfect.

Took my wife and I about 15 minutes to figure it out.
Dave

my wife and I were going crazy over that............. I can't believe how different she looked..............

cj
11-09-2006, 03:12 PM
Nice avatar Ralph!

JustRalph
11-09-2006, 03:58 PM
Nice avatar Ralph!

Thanks CJ.........The graphics are much better now days than they used to be. I thought this one was pretty nice.