PDA

View Full Version : Faux has problem saying Dems in lead

ljb
11-06-2006, 08:16 PM
This was captured about 2:00 pm today. Seems faux just can't face reality. Or at least tell the whole story. :lol: :lol: :lol:
http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/original/fncnov6.jpg

Secretariat
11-06-2006, 09:36 PM
THis has got to be a photoshop joke, please tell me it's so.

luv_america
11-06-2006, 09:41 PM
That's OK. MSNBC, CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS, NYTimes, and the Washingtom Post gave this election to the Democrats last August.

Or maybe because voting starts tomorrow and the Dems haven't won anything yet, or maybe they have the same opinion that I have, that the polls skew way far left.

I'll never forget listening to Randi Rhodes on Air America the night of the 2004 election basically having a sexual experience over the election of John Kerry as President. We know how that turned out.

ljb
11-06-2006, 09:51 PM
luv's_himself_most_of_all,
Point here is faux's refusal to use the word Democrats. Guess we now know why they call it faux. :jump:

46zilzal
11-06-2006, 09:52 PM
PROPAGANDA won't allow objectivity

luv_america
11-06-2006, 09:59 PM
are you guys joking???

every other network gave this election to Democrats months ago and you criticize Fox for not saying who is winning?

Yeah, you're objective.

46zilzal
11-06-2006, 10:11 PM
sans LONG MORONIC irrelevant scripture quotes, this one sounds just like Boxcar

Tom
11-06-2006, 10:58 PM
What the heck are you guys talking about?
The latest Fox poll has 49% favroring dems, 36% favoring repubs!
Yes, dear boys, FAIR AND FRIGGIN BALANCED.

TRUEFREEDOM
11-06-2006, 11:10 PM
That's OK. MSNBC, CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS, NYTimes, and the Washingtom Post gave this election to the Democrats last August.

Or maybe because voting starts tomorrow and the Dems haven't won anything yet, or maybe they have the same opinion that I have, that the polls skew way far left.

I'll never forget listening to Randi Rhodes on Air America the night of the 2004 election basically having a sexual experience over the election of John Kerry as President. We know how that turned out.

For those who have said that Pravda no longer exists all one needs to do is tune into one of the TV stations LUV has indicated in his last post. MSNBC= Mighty Stalin Nationalized Brodcasting Center. CNN=Communist News Network aka Clinton News Network. NBC= Nationalized Broadcasting Center(pre Stalin). CBS= Communist Broadcasting Service
ABC= All 'Bout Communism
NY Times= All the news that we feel like printing and we feel you need to know about

46zilzal
11-06-2006, 11:12 PM
things don't come out the way one wants it so they all get labelled Communists. Funny stuff

JustRalph
11-06-2006, 11:12 PM
another one bites the dust

kenwoodallpromos
11-07-2006, 10:29 AM
What you included in the Fox pix is the part of the story left out from the commie news netwiorks:
"Dow ^99.0+ 12,085.05".

Lefty
11-07-2006, 11:25 AM
Fox polls show dems with more of a lead than any other poll as of yesterday. Most of the pundits on Fox last night conceded that Dems would win the House and thght the Senate would go about 50-50
Chuck Schumer was on the airwaves saying things like "I never said we'd win the Senate" looked to me he's preparing for a loss.
So lbj, go Fox yourself.

GaryG
11-07-2006, 11:51 AM
luv's_himself_most_of_all,
Point here is faux's refusal to use the word Democrats. Guess we now know why they call it faux. :jump:No, you are the only one. You left wing radicals can't seem to make a post without calling someone a name or showing some goofy cartoon. Get all of your laughing and scratching done today because the results might disappoint you (again).