PDA

View Full Version : Enjoy the Breeders Cup!

banacek
11-04-2006, 11:45 AM
Well here I am stuck in Canada and can't watch the Breeders Cup. Since NBC doesn't have it anymore, the only way I can see it is if I have TSN (The Sports Network) HD (High Def) channel. I have TSN, but not TSN(HD) or HRTV (Woodbine's horse channel). But my cable carrier doesn't have access to HRTV.
The regular TSN isn't carrying it because they are doing the Tour Championship (funny tournament - tour championship and Tiger and Phil are not there. Now there is a championship that is flying under the radar!).

Never missed a Breeders Cup race in my life. And I can't play any other tracks, because I'm too :mad: off to think about any races. So I'm going on a day trip out of town. And maybe, just maybe I'll happen to walk by an Electronics store that has TSN(HD) on the TVs.

cj
11-04-2006, 11:49 AM
Last year there was a webcast that I paid like $8 for that was available to those not in the US, but it isn't available this year. I have Satellite TV on the internet, and get ESPN, so I'll watch there. It is probably a little late to find one of those though.

Bubbles
11-04-2006, 12:07 PM
I don't have cable (cheap college kid). Bribed the people who control the TV in the campus center to keep it on ESPN for the day! LOL...