PDA

View Full Version : Who do the terrrorists want you to vote for?

JustRalph
11-02-2006, 06:16 PM
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=52747

"Of course Americans should vote Democrat," Jihad Jaara, a senior member of the Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigades terror group and the infamous leader of the 2002 siege of Bethlehem's Church of the Nativity, told WND.

and you think talking about Vietnam doesn't encourage the Terrorists? Check this quote.......

Abu Ayman, an Islamic Jihad leader in Jenin, said he is "emboldened" by those in America who compare the war in Iraq to Vietnam.

~more at the link~

PlanB
11-02-2006, 06:49 PM
I really think the terrorists prefer Bush. Honestly I do. #1, They've already
defeated us; #2, WE cannot WIN this war; #3, We, like Israel, have shown
vulnerability & incited a larger, increased terror population; #4, Israel cannot
afford, as in MONEY, any more war since it dampens their mfg & economic
sectors ---they might as well shut down their factories --- ps: we in the USA,
having already given up on mfg have less to lose, or do we? --- #5, this Iraq
war is dis-spiriting our young population, and who really knows what that will
mean a few years from now? ______ I'm really sorry to type so downbeat, but
I just DO NOT see what the rationale is: we had that prof on value betting,
I forgot his name, the PHD who defended his so-so product, but what could
have been the MINIMUM ACCEPTABLE RETURN to go to war in Iraq? Breaking
even? Controlling their Oil? TELL ME. Maybe our next president should be
familiar with ROI, more than values.

Secretariat
11-02-2006, 07:44 PM
According to the 16 US intelligence agencies who co-authored the classified National Intelligence Estimate entitled "Trends in Global Terrorism: Implications for the United States," the Iraq war, far from being "the central front in the global war on terror" is, in fact, an highly efficient machine for creating new terrorists, spreading the jihadi movement, and spurring the high tech, decentralized re-invention of the Al Qaeda network.

Who do you think they would vote for?

Indulto
11-02-2006, 07:45 PM
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=52747

"Of course Americans should vote Democrat," Jihad Jaara, a senior member of the Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigades terror group and the infamous leader of the 2002 siege of Bethlehem's Church of the Nativity, told WND.

and you think talking about Vietnam doesn't encourage the Terrorists? ...JR,
I had no idea you embraced the middle-eastern philosophy that the enemy of one's enemy is one's friend. ;)

Your assumption that because these criminals don't endorse the Bush administration policies that work to their disadvantage doesn't mean the whole world does or should.

I expect any Democrats I vote for will prove equally disagreeable to your referenced sources. Please give us something more than "You're either with us or against us."

As far as emboldening them goes, their saying so doesn't make it so, and I don't believe their motivation is enhanced by internal dissent here regarding our involvement in Iraq. I CAN understand how the attitude of some of our troops can be adversely affected by irresponsible, unappreciative, and/or insulting remarks by civilians at home. However, I expect that as intelligent people brought up in our society, they understand that protecting free internal political dissent is one of the reasons they were recruited.

Should we respect them less by hiding dissent from them?

46zilzal
11-02-2006, 07:49 PM
you give these clowns too much credit. They don't care one way or the other. I'd wager they know more about who is playing soceer in the European leagues than mid-term U.S. voting results.

46zilzal
11-02-2006, 08:04 PM
but then so many GOOD things are happening over there.
http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/11/02/training.iraqis/index.html

lsbets
11-02-2006, 08:55 PM
you give these clowns too much credit. They don't care one way or the other. I'd wager they know more about who is playing soceer in the European leagues than mid-term U.S. voting results.

We agree (this is rare).

PaceAdvantage
11-03-2006, 12:40 AM
I'm really sorry to type so downbeat, but
I just DO NOT see what the rationale is: we had that prof on value betting,
I forgot his name, the PHD who defended his so-so product, but what could
have been the MINIMUM ACCEPTABLE RETURN to go to war in Iraq? Breaking
even? Controlling their Oil? TELL ME. Maybe our next president should be
familiar with ROI, more than values.

An established, REAL military presence in the heart of the Middle East....as MasterCard would say, PRICELESS......

JustRalph
11-03-2006, 06:00 AM
I knew that article would kick up some dust. I don't necc. disagree with anybody on the article. You guys have made some good points so far.

I do agree with PA though. Priceless.........and we have already paid enough. We need to get down to business. The business of letting everyone know that you either go along or we take the damn place.

44PACE
11-03-2006, 04:00 PM
Does it really matter who wins an election? I am sooooooo sick of hearing all the lies in the tv commercials from both the dems and repubs that I will no longer waste my time voting for either one.

ALL POLITICIANS are crooked and bought and paid for, they could care less about us so why should I care about them.Spending 5 million on TV ads for a Senators job is SICK, think about it.