PDA

View Full Version : Football Joke

ljb
11-02-2006, 05:13 AM
Three football fans were out for a ride when one noticed a foot sticking out of the bushes by the side of the road. They stopped and discovered a nude female, dead drunk.

Out of respect and propriety, the Michigan fan took off his cap and placed it over her right breast. The Notre Dame fan took off his cap and placed it over her left breast. Following their lead, but with some grumbling, the Ohio State fan took off his cap and placed it over her girly part.

The police were called and when the officer arrived, he conducted his inspection. First, he lifted up the Michigan cap, replaced it, and wrote down some notes. Next, he lifted the Notre Dame cap, replaced it, and wrote down some more notes. The officer then lifted the Ohio State cap, replaced it, then lifted it again, replaced it, lifted it a third time, and replaced it one last time.

The Ohio State fan was becoming annoyed and finally asked, "What are you, a pervert or something? Why do you keep lifting and looking, lifting and looking?

"Well," said the officer, "I am simply surprised. Normally when I look under an Ohio State hat, I find an asshole.

PlanB
11-02-2006, 08:26 AM
:D I needed that laugh. Off to work.