PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Troops taking orders from Iraq pm

ljb
11-01-2006, 08:30 AM
Why do you suppose American troops would remove road blocks at the orders of Iraqs Prime minister. Word out is the order came from Al-Sadr. Perhaps he (al-sadr) is the strong dictator like man we need to take over control of Iraq ?

Tom
11-01-2006, 06:10 PM
I have no idea what you said becasue of IGGY, but I can imagine, And I agree with you. We abandoned a missing US Solidier to take orders from that scum sucking little weasel.
Well boys, the time has come for Iraqis to take over their country 100%.
Get our troops out now -today. I do not care what happend to Iraq, the Iraqis, the democracy, the whole damn coountry. They get uppity, we hav ethier coorinates. The course ends today.
We need to fins that soldier, and put the POS PM out in the middle of the street - no more US protection, Us money, US anything. To hell with Iraq and every sick SOB living there. Stick those blue thumbs up their areses.
We should have those sleezy bastards to beging wtih.
Oh, and take out the oil wells on our way out. Destroy every single well.

This is the saddest day in the history of our nation. Bush and Rummy have laid down and rolled over to a flea-infested bastard and abondoned brace soldier - may both of them burn in HELL and the sooner the better.

:mad:

ljb
11-02-2006, 05:20 AM
We abandon an American soldier in Iraq and some on this board are debating Kerry's inability to tell a joke. Makes one think some on this board are a joke.

JustRalph
11-02-2006, 05:24 AM
what the hell is the difference in this scenario, from our troops having to take orders from the U.N. ? Happens all the time.

It is all a damn joke!

ljb
11-02-2006, 05:33 AM
what the hell is the difference in this scenario, from our troops having to take orders from the U.N. ? Happens all the time.

It is all a damn joke!
What is all a damn joke ? I think it is a tragedy but see no humor in this mess in Iraq.

JustRalph
11-02-2006, 07:06 AM
What is all a damn joke ? I think it is a tragedy but see no humor in this mess in Iraq.

The way we allow our troops to be directed by the U.N. or whomever seems to be the savior of the day, no matter the country. This bullshit government in Iraq has proven that it is undermined by Sadr and his ilk. We should immediately call for the resignation of the prime minister and his brethren. Then set a date for a new election and begin an offensive against anyone who doesn't go along with the program. As soon as the new Government is elected, give them 90 days to take over the country. And then withdraw to our sparkling new Marine and Air Bases. If the country goes to hell in a handbasket, we take control again and keep it. They get one chance. We develop the oil and everything else. We get a new U.S. Territory. After all. We earned it with the blood of 3k troops.

ljb
11-02-2006, 12:19 PM
Last I heard our troops in Iraq were under the control of the U.S. Defense department.

Secretariat
11-02-2006, 03:58 PM
This bullshit government in Iraq has proven that it is undermined by Sadr and his ilk. We should immediately call for the resignation of the prime minister and his brethren. Then set a date for a new election and begin an offensive against anyone who doesn't go along with the program. As soon as the new Government is elected, give them 90 days to take over the country. And then withdraw to our sparkling new Marine and Air Bases. If the country goes to hell in a handbasket, we take control again and keep it. They get one chance. We develop the oil and everything else. We get a new U.S. Territory. After all. We earned it with the blood of 3k troops.

I actually agree with a lot you wrote. A 90 day timetable. Sounds good to me although I'd give them a little longer than that. Like maybe six months on a phased withdrawal.

Tom
11-02-2006, 05:18 PM
No time table - out TODAY.
Let those POS Iraqis fend for themselves.
The course if OVER.
There is no reason to spend another night in that wastland.
Either take the oil with us or destroy the fileds so no one else gets itl
I am dead serious.

WE know there are no WMD and Sadaam is gone. We can squeeze no more from that "raq" - move on to Iran.

RobinFromIreland
11-02-2006, 06:42 PM
I view this forum every day. The most active posters do not make any sense anymore. Arrogant, intolerant, spiteful and defeatist comments have become the norm. It's so strange to me...

Tom
11-02-2006, 11:17 PM
How so?