PDA

View Full Version : Radio Show

Tom
10-06-2002, 09:12 PM
I have tried to listen to this show for weeks, and the links to it do not work - ever. All I get is the error page stating....

The page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am using the links from PA's email, from the main page here, and nothing works. Is anyone able to listen on the net?

PaceAdvantage
10-06-2002, 10:12 PM
Really???

www.wlux.com always works for me. They changed the call letters a month ago, but the website call letters have remained the same...

Tom
10-07-2002, 08:09 AM
I get to the site ok, but when I click on the left hand menue for radio show, I get the to can't find screen.
Your other link from the email worked ok, at least for the audio.
I did get the show about ten minutes into it.
Thanks.

Whitehos
10-07-2002, 03:57 PM
Happened to me last night when I wanted to hear the show prior to the chat. I FINALLY GOT IT BY CLICKING ON THE ADVERTISMENT ON THE PA HOME PAGE.

Whitehos

Suff
10-07-2002, 10:51 PM
I had no luck from the www.30mtp.com site... so I Google searched the call letters and got on that way... Through the Station itself... Decent show.... I prefer talk about Horse racing and handicapping,,,, so many forums and talk,,,, centers around ONE OR TWO horses and who should get HOY and so forth....I don't need to know anything about Xrta-heat,,,,et al... Information sources about horses like that are a DIME a DOZEN... I prefer discusing the more intricate parts of handicapping and the less obvious Horse's... The show did alot of Track talk and general racing and handicapping talk... and I was glad I tuned in.