PDA

View Full Version : my Sunday selections

Suff
10-06-2002, 12:51 PM
way to much to do to type my anyalsis, and thats to bad because thats my favorite part of my selections... here's my Wagers.. Boxing a few races today.. I rarely box or key..

1. 9,4,3
2. 3,2,5
3. 4,5,1
4. 7,3,11
5. 11,8,4
6. 6,2,8
7. 11,2,6
8. 1,4,5
9, 3,4,1
10. 6,2,3

zieglerjw
10-07-2002, 02:51 AM
Uhhh !! what track was that ????

freeneasy
10-07-2002, 02:09 PM
Belmont has a familiar ring to it

Suff
10-07-2002, 06:06 PM
what track....

belmont... and here's how my selctions went in the first four races..

THREE WINNERS STONE COLD
TWO EXACTA"S STONE COLD
ONE TRIFECTA STONE COLD

STONE COLD MEANING>>> NOT BOXED.. NOT KEYED.. NOT A THIRD OR SECOND SSELECTION THAT WON>>> MEANING I HIT THE THEM STONE COLD

any additional questions?

cj
10-07-2002, 06:30 PM
Your win picks came out even, $20 in, 20 out. Hard to tell on the exotics because you didn't say which ones to box, key, or play straight.

Keep up the good work.

CJ

Suff
10-07-2002, 08:19 PM
I'm not sure what your point is... that you bet 2 to win on all my picks and you came back even? Why'd you do that... Different horses require different betting strategies... I never advised you to bet each one evenly... I was up 500 on my win bets... I hit that tri 10 times for a few hundred.. and had both exacta's for 20 bucks.. I had a few other winning tickets that were bets I made after watching the way the track played and the tote action... I had some wide pick three's mixed in with my winners and I had 3 ,, place horses as well...I think.. I only GIVE winning horses.. I don't give Money management tips... Well actually I do.. but I charge for that.

Enter your mastercard/visa Number below

Exp date:___________

Seriously... I can't advise people on how to box or key.. thats silly.. I just give winning horses and well thought out selections as a hobby.... What I DO advise you to do is look at my selections,, use your own experience and make a few selections you can live with.. that hopefully will turn you a profit.. ...

and rather than spend time Calculating how you can spin a negative on THREE WINNERS< TWO EXACTA's and a TRIFECTA in four races ( leaving out the $6.60 place horse & $50.00 dollar exacta I had half of in the 4th of those 4 races)... You devote your time to more Fruitful things.. LIKE HANDICAPPING...

BTW.. I missed your picks on sunday...

ENJOY...

cj
10-08-2002, 09:20 AM
I wasn't trying to knock you Sufferin, if you took it that way, sorry!

For the record though, It wasn't 3 winners, 2 exactas, and a trifecta in 4 races, it was 10.

Still a good performance, that's why I said "Keep up the good work." It takes guts to make selections on a regular basis in the open, and I applaud you for it.

I occasionally make selections on the board when I have the time to handicap in advance, but I haven't had much lately. I will make a point to on BC Day.

CJ

Suff
10-08-2002, 03:48 PM
the reply states... in THE FIRST FOUR RACES... right... IN THE FIRST FOUR RACES... not in ten but in four races... Lets get back to winning... But thank you for your comment... Yes.. BREEDERS CUP.... I am BUYING A BOAT THIS SPRING and I AM BUYING WITH MY BREEDERS CUP WINNINGS.... BANK IT!!!!

cj
10-08-2002, 03:51 PM
I love your confidence sufferin'...I hope I have half as much as you!

CJ