PDA

View Full Version : Breeder's Crown on Saturday 10/28 at Woodbine

JoeG
10-28-2006, 01:18 PM
Race 1: A six horse race....what is this?!? A t-bred feature race......I'll pass.

Race 2: #4 Donato Hanover (7/5) is a great horse, but #9 Adrian Chip has worked real hard the past 3 races and seems to be near peak form. At 20/1 a good bet and maybe the best longshot chance on the card.

Race 3: If #4 Passionate Glide (2/5) doesn't romp I'll be surprised. #5 Susies Magic (30/1) has shown a little life and may be ready to compete.

Race 4: Real tough race to handicap. Six horses have a chance. #10 Western Montana (20/1) may get ignored the most from the 10 post and have generous post time odds.

Race 5: The two faves, #2 Glidemaster (Even) and #4 Majestic Son (6/5), look tough to beat. If you have to bet a longshot, try #7 Here Comes Herbie. Had some nice moves last race.

Race 6: Another chalk race. #2 Pampered Princess (2/5) should romp. I really don't see a longshot here, but will throw #7 Sheer Soul (40/1) out there. Would need to get the lead early to have a chance.

Race 7: Should be the third chalk race in a row. #5 My Little Dragon (8/5) looks to be the better of the chalk horses. A longshot with a chance here compared to the last race is #1 Mommy Robin Q (20/1). Doesn't look good in my figures, but the last few lines catch my eye as potential bombers today.

Race 8: A good exotic race. #6 Kenneth J (4/1) looks to be ready to pound. Two other horses #5 Charley Barley (6/1) and #2 Sutter Hanover (7/1) would be good horse to box/key with #6. Should pay well if one of the combos hits.

Race 9: A tough race for me to figure out. I'm not a fan of the fave #2 Dave Panlone. The horses that sould compete are #4 Total Truth (4/1), #5 Shark Gesture (9/2) and #10 Artistic Fella (10/1). I will watch the odds on this race and may put a win bet on the highest odds horse at post time.

Race 10: Another tough race. I have 4 contenders, with #3 Marine Hall (4/1) a slight fave over #4 Invitro (Even). #9 L Dees Val (30/1) worth a small win bet at high odds also.

Race 11: Will probable sit and watch this race as I really can't figure it out.

Race 12: I'd go with the longshot here in #6 Tarpaulin Hanover (20/1). Too lazy to really look at this race.

Here's a link to ratings for today's Breeder's crown races at Woodbine:

Woodbine Ratings 10/28/2006 (http://www.buggiesdontpay.com/HarnessRatings/Woodbine20061028.htm )

Good Luck today!

shamrock
10-29-2006, 07:53 AM
pretty good pickin. :ThmbUp: please post more often.

shamrock.

melman
10-29-2006, 08:18 AM
Joe it was a very nice night at Woodbine for the Breeder's Crown races. There was some serious cash made on that card. Very nice post with top notch ratings. We even had a t-bred guy stop into the War Room and make some cash. :jump: Dover Downs opens today watch for the days when they have a pic4 carryover it makes for some nice payouts.

JimG
10-29-2006, 08:10 PM
J We even had a t-bred guy stop into the War Room and make some cash. :jump:

Who was that masked man? ;)

Overcall
10-29-2006, 08:26 PM
Do you think the following six horses
and their connections missed JC? I got
to believe he would have brought one of
those favorites in.

Quite Easy 7.15-1
Quick Credit 39.95-1