PDA

View Full Version : "Winning Angles From A to Z"

Pace Cap'n
10-28-2006, 09:14 AM
Received an offer for this book by Noel Michaels in the mail and just wondered if anyone had any comments on it. Seems to be a cut above most mail-order solicitations.

ryesteve
10-28-2006, 10:12 AM
Dr. Johnson said angles can't win, so it can't be any good :D

aaron
10-28-2006, 11:24 AM
I received the same offer. I have met Noel Michaels and he seems like a legitimte guy.With that said,why would you pay for his picks ? As for the book,I'm sure you could find some helpful angle.

Pace Cap'n
10-28-2006, 06:53 PM
Dr. Johnson said angles can't win, so it can't be any good :D

Who is Dr. Johnson?

BTW, are you from Rye, N.Y.? Ever hear of a bar called "The Levee"?

With that said,why would you pay for his picks ?

Who said anything about buying picks?

banacek
10-28-2006, 06:58 PM
Who is Dr. Johnson?

No not again. He'll come back!

Overlay
10-28-2006, 07:07 PM
Who is Dr. Johnson?

Dave Johnson (not the race caller), whose Value Betting at the Racetrack was discussed at exhaustive length a couple threads down on this board:

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29559

kenwoodallpromos
10-28-2006, 07:13 PM
Who is Dr. Johnson?

BTW, are you from Rye, N.Y.? Ever hear of a bar called "The Levee"?

Who said anything about buying picks?
_
Is that from "American Pie? Drove my Chevy to the levee but the levee was dry?

Pace Cap'n
10-28-2006, 07:22 PM
Sorry, forgot about the Doc.

Ken, yes.

ryesteve
10-29-2006, 12:31 AM
"Exhaustive length" was a good way to put it... I'm still exhausted from those threads...

And no, can't say I've heard of the Levee. Is it still around? Kelly's is the bar of choice in my part of town...

punteray
11-10-2006, 12:07 PM
I purchased the book off the internet. Will receive it on the 14th. I will let you know what I think of it.

Ray

Speed I know! Horses? I'm not so sure!

railbird
11-10-2006, 10:26 PM
I purchased the book off the internet. Will receive it on the 14th. I will let you know what I think of it.

Ray

Speed I know! Horses? I'm not so sure!

Ordered mine October 27 th still haven't received it :confused:

punteray
11-11-2006, 12:24 PM
The day after I ordered the book I received a phone call from them wanting me to sign up for their "pick service" which I declined.

Seems they were QUICK enough for that. Have you tried to make contact with them?

Ray

SPEED I know! HORSES! I'm not so sure

railbird
11-11-2006, 01:58 PM
The day after I ordered the book I received a phone call from them wanting me to sign up for their "pick service" which I declined.

Seems they were QUICK enough for that. Have you tried to make contact with them?

Ray

SPEED I know! HORSES! I'm not so sure
I'll say !! I declined the first call ,then the next day I received a call from Noel Michaels himself , which I also declined , who knows maybe they took the book back. I did e-mail them and they said " I was on the list and :jump: should have it any day now"

punteray
11-11-2006, 02:25 PM
I ordered mine from a third party!!!! Have a UPS tracking number which says "in transit...on time":) I think they are "SHINING YOU ON!!!":mad:

Ray

SPEED I kow! HORSES! I'm not so sure!

Nosebob
12-01-2006, 05:22 PM
I must not be on the "A" list. I just received my offer today.

Has anyone actually seen the book?

Nosebob