PDA

View Full Version : HandicappingOS Breeders Cup Preview Now Available - Review Conference Call 11/2

richrosa
10-25-2006, 04:33 PM
Greetings All,

The full Breeders Cup preview with all of the pre-entries has been posted to the HOS Members Site, a full 10 days before the Breeders Cup. The file has full links to past perfrormance charts, pedigree, trainer, and jockey information when available. With the pre-entries file you can start your handicapping right away.

You can subscribe to HOS today and take advantage of our brand new $79 first month offer for new customers. You can be live in 5 minutes by calling Handicappers Data Warehouse at (502) 570-0333.

Also, If you are not a subscriber, and would like to have access to the preview, please sign up for the demo, and send me an email or a PM and I will get you a preview.

On Thursday evening November 2nd at 8:30 EST, we will be having our HOS BC Preview Conference Call. All are welcome. We will be using HOS to review the 8 BC races. If you are not a subscriber, you are welcome to attend. Please PM with your name and email, and I will send you an invitiation.

Good luck to all.

Regards,
Richard Rosa

betovernetcapper
11-03-2006, 11:36 AM
Mini Review

Started at 7:30-began with 2Y races and proceded race by race-horse by horse to the Classic, when my cell phone died. Nine people attacked eight races form a hundred different perspectives. Best seminar ever!!!! :)