PDA

View Full Version : MSN Fox/TVG Live Video

xfile
10-22-2006, 04:46 AM
Has anyone had success with this yet? It's supposed to be a live video stream from TVG/Fox but I've had no luck getting it to work via my broadband connection so far. It just seems to lock up (loading.....) for me as I tried it yesterday during racing hours. Maybe they are still working the kinks out of it. The title reads "Live Horse Racing In Partnership With TVG"
http://msn.foxsports.com/horseracing/live

JustRalph
10-22-2006, 03:14 PM
all I get is commercials and bullshit fox sports clips......... it skips right over the so called racing

dylbert
10-22-2006, 05:34 PM
Typical, Fox Sports deal... promote it, then blow it! No control by user as it keeps reloading commercials and never returns to racing.

Got KEE 9th started and lost video on final turn... then, back to commercial. I wish folks at Fox News ran sports department. FSN seems like brokendown, $1500 claimer. Whereas, ESPN is like quality allowance horse that may improve.

Delighted that EPSN takes over Breeder's Cup Day from NBC. Hopefully, they bring their A game with Kenny Mayne as lead host with Randy Moss and Jeannie Edwards. No Hammerin' Hank or Mutton Chops, puhleez!

Can't wait for November 4 -- the SUPER BOWL of THOROUGHBRED RACING.

Tom
10-22-2006, 05:52 PM
Hey, if ESPN brings the D game, it has to be better than NBC, who has sucked for 20+ years.
Just hope there is no little league that day.....:eek: