cubaguy
10-22-2006, 12:17 AM
Any user comments for the P3 / Sure Shot by Horseracing Gold
most appreciated. Cubaguy

timtam
10-22-2006, 02:30 AM
I purchased the hard copy of P3 and also the hard copy of Show me the Money

The P3 was a series of parlays which became quite cumbersome when doing
it by hand and I'm guessing the software just takes the starting bet and as you feed in the results the next bets will appear on the screen.

The method of selection for Show Me the Money was quite simple and although it required NO Handicapping and program etc you really had fluctuations of good/mediocre days. Maybe the Sure Shot which is new
will make the selection process better I just couldn't get too excited about
both the method of selection or the parlay format. I believe it would work better if you played where rebates are offered but at the OTB it would be
quite a chore.
From the literature the software only finds your next bet amounts and the
Sure Shot method of selection is done paper / pencil .

offtrack
10-23-2006, 05:25 AM
"From the literature the software only finds your next bet amounts and the
Sure Shot method of selection is done paper / pencil ."

I purchased this P3 Software Package, and am happy with it. It calculates next bet & keeps bankroll records of all bets for three HRG betting plans.

The Super Shot method is indeed a paper/pencil. It works as advertised, in my experience. Place/Show plays are what it is designed for.

In my opinion- this package is not for everyone. It will help you put large amounts of cash through the windows, while trying to exploit low price but advantaged wagers.
I think you would be marginaly profitable, if your play generates rebates.

sligg
10-23-2006, 12:39 PM
I purchased the hard copy of P3 and also the hard copy of Show me the Money

The P3 was a series of parlays which became quite cumbersome when doing
it by hand and I'm guessing the software just takes the starting bet and as you feed in the results the next bets will appear on the screen.

The method of selection for Show Me the Money was quite simple and although it required NO Handicapping and program etc you really had fluctuations of good/mediocre days. Maybe the Sure Shot which is new
will make the selection process better I just couldn't get too excited about
both the method of selection or the parlay format. I believe it would work better if you played where rebates are offered but at the OTB it would be
quite a chore.
From the literature the software only finds your next bet amounts and the
Sure Shot method of selection is done paper / pencil .

Unfortunately, the days of the rebates may be over because of government intervention. As I only play NY tracks, Pinnacle's rebate is only 4% and not 7% as it is for other tracks. I have not been able to find higher rebates.

cloud9
10-24-2006, 01:19 AM
Can someone post a website so I can check the methods out.

andicap
10-26-2006, 11:11 AM
Unfortunately, the days of the rebates may be over because of government intervention. As I only play NY tracks, Pinnacle's rebate is only 4% and not 7% as it is for other tracks. I have not been able to find higher rebates.

The lower NY rebate has nothing to do with government intervention but the lower takeout on WPS bets on NYRA races. Lower takeout means less profit margin for the offshore shops at the 7% level.

offtrack
10-26-2006, 04:45 PM
If you wish to investigate the HRG site :

http://horseracinggold.com/P3Plus2.htm