PDA

View Full Version : after Dick

46zilzal
10-19-2006, 07:15 PM
udge orders Cheney visitor logs opened

By Matt Apuzzo / Associated Press

WASHINGTON - A federal judge has ordered the Bush administration to release information about who visited Vice President Dick Cheney's office and personal residence, an order that could spark a late election season debate over lobbyists' White House access.

The Washington Post asked for two years of White House visitor logs in June but the Secret Service refused to process the request. Government attorneys called it "a fishing expedition into the most sensitive details of the vice presidency."

kenwoodallpromos
10-20-2006, 05:19 AM
I assume you have the info on other VP's and who visited them? Other wise, why post this?

Tom
10-20-2006, 06:45 PM
He repeatedly posts about emporers walking around naked, now a thread titled like THIS?????

I want to see the same info on everyone who has visited HIM. :lol:

46zilzal
10-20-2006, 07:06 PM
He repeatedly posts about emporers walking around naked, now a thread titled like THIS?????

I want to see the same info on everyone who has visited HIM.

I am afraid you would be disappointed at seeing a long line of geriatrics.

Secretariat
10-20-2006, 07:20 PM
What's the big deal? They aren't asking for the content of any meeting, simply who visited.

I don't really care, but it is more of the Bush WH fear of releasing anything. There are a WH of fear...the fear of being discovered.

This is what they have become ... always wanting to hide even basic information like this from the people.

As to other WH's..I don't even know if the Washington Post has asked other administrations, but seems like a reasonable request in the face of the Abramoff scandal.

JustRalph
10-20-2006, 08:33 PM
no problem. they can hide that shit in the same place the Rose Law Firm records were kept........