PDA

View Full Version : Impeach the dummies!

twindouble
10-17-2006, 03:44 PM
If there's ever going to be a reason to impeach the president along with all the dumb ass Governors of all the states that border Mexico now is the time. After more that 5 years sense 9-11 our borders aren't secure, take in the recent study that just come out today. :mad: It's all over Fox News.

T.D.

46zilzal
10-17-2006, 04:00 PM
the F -word network scores again at making mountains out of mole hills.

twindouble
10-17-2006, 04:04 PM
the F -word network scores again at making mountains out of mole hills.

This has nothing to do with fox news, it's also on other outlets. If everyone took our security as lightly as you do, we can all kiss our ass good by.

T.D.

46zilzal
10-17-2006, 04:08 PM
it always amazes me how FOX has stories that NEVER wind up on any other news service: not in Britain, Asia, Europe, Australia, or anywhere else on the planet. It is propaganda.

legitimate news makes it's way around the globe. You'd be surprised at how really objective many of these OTHER news services are.

bigmack
10-17-2006, 04:09 PM
They're working on it. Sure, today an elephant and a Mariachi Band can make it through but maybe, just maybe in time, say 1-2 years they might be able to spot the elephant and perhaps one of the trumpet players and by gum, this country will be a safer place

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAUInbuBG2Y

http://ww35.tiki.ne.jp/~picto/home/illegal-immigrant.jpg

DJofSD
10-17-2006, 04:10 PM
There was a preview this AM on one of my local radio stations. It was suppose to be a very scathing report.

OBTW, did you know there's suppose to be a corridor established in Texas for transporting goods from Mexico to Canada? Part of NAFTA.

Fences? I don't need no stinkin' fences!!

46zilzal
10-17-2006, 04:10 PM
This has nothing to do with fox news, it's also on other outlets. If everyone took our security as lightly as you do, we call all kiss our ass good by.

here's an idea: dress up in a uniform, buy a big gun and play policeman. You can do it.

DJofSD
10-17-2006, 04:14 PM
here's an idea: dress up in a uniform, buy a big gun and play policeman. You can do it.

Better yet, give him a horse, dress him up in an RCMP uniform and call him Dudley Do Right! :)

lsbets
10-17-2006, 04:15 PM
OBTW, did you know there's suppose to be a corridor established in Texas for transporting goods from Mexico to Canada? Part of NAFTA.

The Trans Texas Corridor - the single biggest reason I won't vote for Rick Perry next month. Its a huge toll road with rail and telecom lines running next to it. It will go from Mexico to Oklahoma. To do it, they will have a massive land grab through eminent domain, and then a foreign company (Spanish) will construct the road, collect the tolls, and pay a fee to the state. Its far from a done deal, and I think it can be defeated. It needs to be.

twindouble
10-17-2006, 04:30 PM
Better yet, give him a horse, dress him up in an RCMP uniform and call him Dudley Do Right! :)

How about you and 46 going to border, put on your girly pants and feathers for weapons then put on a nice liberial show for those real nice people crossing over.

DJofSD
10-17-2006, 04:35 PM
How about you and 46 going to border, put on your girly pants and feathers for weapons then put on a nice liberial show for those real nice people crossing over.

OK - you first!

No, on second thought, better not. Some ACLU lawyer will sue us!

DJofSD
10-17-2006, 04:43 PM
it always amazes me how FOX has stories that NEVER wind up on any other news service: not in Britain, Asia, Europe, Australia, or anywhere else on the planet. It is propaganda.

legitimate news makes it's way around the globe. You'd be surprised at how really objective many of these OTHER news services are.

Do you really think that FOX is making things up?

I take the opposite view. I ask why aren't those stories showing up on the other news services? Maybe the editors are suppressing them.

Objective -- how do you define the term?

46zilzal
10-17-2006, 04:57 PM
Do you really think that FOX is making things up?

I take the opposite view. I ask why aren't those stories showing up on the other news services? Maybe the editors are suppressing them.

Objective -- how do you define the term?

just watch the documentary OUTFOXED and I will let the former enployees tell the tale. It is all about WHICH stories are repeated over and over.

Tom
10-17-2006, 07:20 PM
How about we shoot them dead when they step over the border illegally?
I have zero problems with that.
Cost effective, too.

skate
10-17-2006, 07:52 PM
hey, i been on this problem for bout 30 years.

they(big business and the gov. with media help) really need the cheap labor to drive the trucks.
media keeps saying the illegals are for crops and toilets, not so.now i realise this wont stick, but the problem, dispute over illegals is really about "who can they get to drive the trucks, and that IS the economy babe.

hence, bigger hwys(more than one, my opinion), from Mex. to Canada

trying to deal with the terror situation gives them a problem, my opinion.

BenDiesel26
10-17-2006, 08:09 PM
just watch the documentary OUTFOXED and I will let the former enployees tell the tale. It is all about WHICH stories are repeated over and over.

Hey 46, go take a look at that UCLA poly-sci study posted in the Air America thread and you will realize why coverage b/w the networks is slightly different.