PDA

View Full Version : Pinnacle withdrawals

linrom1
10-17-2006, 11:23 AM
Has anyone experienced slow payouts from Pinnacle?

PriceAnProbability
10-17-2006, 03:05 PM
Has anyone experienced slow payouts from Pinnacle?

Yeah, the last one took like an hour!

Horrible!

bigmack
10-17-2006, 03:22 PM
Yeah, the last one took like an hour!
Horrible!
Same here. This is an outrage!

linrom1
10-17-2006, 04:02 PM
How about withdrawals which was my question, not slow race grading; but, I did not phrase it correctly!.

bigmack
10-17-2006, 04:03 PM
How about withdrawals which was my question, not slow race grading; but, I did not phrase it correctly!.
It's the usual for me lrom. What are you experiencing?

BIG49010
10-17-2006, 04:11 PM
I had a 8 day wait with moneybookers last week, they claimed very high volume.

rrbauer
10-17-2006, 04:51 PM
Define "slow"

What form of withdrawal?

linrom1
10-17-2006, 04:54 PM
Right now they refuse to accept my withdrawal requests. I was advised after waiting 9 days that they don't yet have a confimation of my small deposit from 10/8/06. I have been trying to withdraw amount that still leaves a significant balance well in excess of the last deposit on 10/8/06. I will attempt to withdraw funds tomorrow since their communication stated that I might have to wait 10 days. We'll keep everyone advised as this sounds suspicious and alarms are going off in my head.

My bank statement shows that my last deposit cleared on 10/11/06.

BIG49010
10-17-2006, 06:30 PM
If you received some sort of bonus for making a deposit, they can get sticky about withdrawls.

I didn't care for Pinny, and wanted my money back, and they wouldn't let me withdraw it until I gave back the bonus to them. After that they let me withdraw all the money.

alysheba88
10-17-2006, 07:24 PM
Right now they refuse to accept my withdrawal requests. I was advised after waiting 9 days that they don't yet have a confimation of my small deposit from 10/8/06. I have been trying to withdraw amount that still leaves a significant balance well in excess of the last deposit on 10/8/06. I will attempt to withdraw funds tomorrow since their communication stated that I might have to wait 10 days. We'll keep everyone advised as this sounds suspicious and alarms are going off in my head.

My bank statement shows that my last deposit cleared on 10/11/06.

They explain very clearly, on deposit and in their confirmation email, what the requirements are as far as timeframe. When you deposit by certain means there is usually a short time period in which you cant make withdrawals. To protect themselves against scamming

linrom1
10-18-2006, 09:06 AM
I did get a withdrawal confirmation email today. So let's see what happens!

I feel that's very important to keep everyone in the loop what is going on with online sites.

Pinnacle's 7% rebate can make a significant difference to help you become a winning player or at least cut down your loses. Do your own math-- that's 7% on all wagers not deposits! If Pinnacle remains a trustworthy horseracing partner, this is the kind of information that needs to be made public.

Since horseracing is specifically "exempt" from the recently signed bill that makes online-gambling illegal for US residents, racing fans need to know what are their legal alternatives. I hope that others also share their experiences.

Valuist
10-18-2006, 09:34 AM
I did get a withdrawal confirmation email today. So let's see what happens!

I feel that's very important to keep everyone in the loop what is going on with online sites.

Pinnacle's 7% rebate can make a significant difference to help you become a winning player or at least cut down your loses. Do your own math-- that's 7% on all wagers not deposits! If Pinnacle remains a trustworthy horseracing partner, this is the kind of information that needs to be made public.

Since horseracing is specifically "exempt" from the recently signed bill that makes online-gambling illegal for US residents, racing fans need to know what are their legal alternatives. I hope that others also share their experiences.

Actually we don't want it made public. Because if its "public" the right wingers in Congress will then want banks to enforce this ridiculous law. As it is, I see banks doing little to stop anything other than CC transactions. Lets not open the can of worms to force their hand.

Zaf
10-18-2006, 10:32 AM
Good point Valuist !

Z

linrom1
10-18-2006, 01:36 PM
Actually we don't want it made public. Because if its "public" the right wingers in Congress will then want banks to enforce this ridiculous law. As it is, I see banks doing little to stop anything other than CC transactions. Lets not open the can of worms to force their hand.

Until we get a better picture how and by whom this law is being implemented, we need to keep each other informed. There are many facets to this law and you are not keeping anything from the Dept of Justice especially a company like Pinnacle, which is one of the largest web based sites with numerous linked-affiliates.

Keeping other members in the dark about what is going on is not only irresponsible but also very short sited.

Valuist
10-18-2006, 03:20 PM
Until we get a better picture how and by whom this law is being implemented, we need to keep each other informed. There are many facets to this law and you are not keeping anything from the Dept of Justice especially a company like Pinnacle, which is one of the largest web based sites with numerous linked-affiliates.

Keeping other members in the dark about what is going on is not only irresponsible but also very short sited.

This law was passed purely for cosmetic reasons. They are not going to go after individuals for betting on the internet......unless of course somebody gets a hard on to prove a point. I don't think that will happen but if too much is being made about "business as usual" re: offshores, then things could change.

Let's forget this nonsense that racing is "exempt". That pertains only to the track operators and those who run companies like Brisbet and Youbet. For the average fan, racing is NOT exempt.

bigmack
10-18-2006, 03:31 PM
As of when was Pinnacle a secret? "Mum" or "Anti-mum" is irrelevant

Anti-mum?http://www.cvreefers.org/images/smilies/dunno.gif

linrom1
10-19-2006, 08:31 AM
Just to set the record straight: Pinnacle withdrawal is showing up in my bank account just one day after they released it. So all is well in paradise until it isn't.

bigmack
10-19-2006, 03:11 PM
Just to set the record straight: Pinnacle withdrawal is showing up in my bank account just one day after they released it. So all is well in paradise until it isn't.
I've found Pinny to be a class outfit. They've worked out the bugs with getting wags in close to post and they'll hopefully be around for awhile.